Mass Effect: Female Heavy Armour

djhDET

Then I raise your happiness. I'm working with maywire on porting Mass Effect content and content from another game (will tell later).

Our forums, where discussions about such stuff will be allowed (and more) are currently under construction and will be ready within the next 2 hours (or less).

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. The forums are online, as I said in the edit and I can finally say, that work on the Mass Effect content will start shortly (a bit is already done, but not enough to show off something worthy). I revealed the 2nd project in the forums, you can check it out there.

Maybe this topic will still go on :)

sorry to tell you guys but i don't think that this is ever being relesed. i can't get any answer from djh or laffin about it. and i seem to just be getting ignored now

So best let this topic die and go about your business because i doubt this is ever being released by any of them.

and no i won't release mine because it looks like crap and was done terribly. i'm not even using it.

That's a damn shame. What about your version came out poorly? Tbh mine turned out quite poorly too, somebody with more skill in texturing and such is needed to make them look any good. I wonder where the other guys went? I hope they haven't been 'disappeared' by Bioware cronies :blink:

sorry to tell you guys but i don't think that this is ever being relesed. i can't get any answer from djh or laffin about it. and i seem to just be getting ignored now

So best let this topic die and go about your business because i doubt this is ever being released by any of them.

and no i won't release mine because it looks like crap and was done terribly. i'm not even using it.

That's a damn shame. What about your version came out poorly? Tbh mine turned out quite poorly too, somebody with more skill in texturing and such is needed to make them look any good. I wonder where the other guys went? I hope they haven't been 'disappeared' by Bioware cronies :blink:

normals are completely screwed up on the chest and back. Textures are just the default game versions so you get close and you lose a massive amount of detail.

Idk last i heard from laffin he had just told me that he talked to djh and that was it. Haven't heard anything from anyone lately.

Since Maxunit and Maywire are going to be working on a ME mod now i'll probably just pass on trying to make mine any better and go help them.