Mass Effect: Female Heavy Armour

djhDET

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another source is checking out the Facepunch forums. There's a shitload of ripped and ported models from Final Fantasy games, Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2, Turok 2008, Gears of War etc. Nearly a number of ports not possible to count.

You got that right , i ported some stuff myself to Gmod , like Frontlines Fuel of War , Fallout 3 , oblivion , BF2 and bf2142 and some other minor stuff.

It's not like we are selling the models for money , we just release them for other people for free , it's not a whole game that we release for free and we credit the company who made it.

it's still up to djh and if he dosn't want to release it than he dosn't have to. Honestly it's not that hard to convert this. even did it myself.

Well i can do it but , i can't find the textures for some things , like helmets and weapons and gek soldiers.

it's still up to djh and if he dosn't want to release it than he dosn't have to. Honestly it's not that hard to convert this. even did it myself.

Yea, I just wanted to give out info, that it is not illegal to do so, unless the original IP holder says so officially and/or if he does not want the ported models available for download, after they have been released.

My words regarding hosting are:

If you have a problem with hosting those files, then I can do it for you. I have no problem with that. I hosted ripped/ported models for a long time for various people, until my root software and hardware changed and had been formated.

If anyone, who owns the files for those armors (esm, eps etc), can send them to me via PM or add me on msn or icq and send me them there, then I can upload them to my own root.

End of Line.

My words regarding hosting are:

If you have a problem with hosting those files, then I can do it for you. I have no problem with that. I hosted ripped/ported models for a long time for various people, until my root software and hardware changed and had been formated.

If anyone, who owns the files for those armors (esm, eps etc), can send them to me via PM or add me on msn or icq and send me them there, then I can upload them to my own root.

End of Line.

That would be great, if you do manage to get a copy of the files please pm me a download link! :)

I have my hands on the source files from many Mass Effect models, which are Ashley Williams, Liara T'Soni, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, Garrus Vakarian, Urdnot Wrex, a Geth Soldier, Saren, the M35 Mako, the Normandy etc.

I do not have the fully working ported versions from those Models for Fallout 3, only the OBJ files including the Textures. Sadly I do not have any weapon or helmet models.