Mass Effect: Female Heavy Armour

djhDET

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only way i found to make the helmet match a suit was retexturing

i sent a pm to djh_ asking for references to make some, but he didn't replyed yet

i've made some, just to test...

(Images not quoted)

U-u-u-u-u-ultrakill! That looks badass. Hopefully the OP will think about it again if he releases them.

I haven't got mine out of max yet but here is a sample of my texture:

Edit: got masked version in game with texture + normal map.

Edit v2: Maskless version. More or less final since I don't want to touch it any more.

Nice work , but you should make the full helmet visor transperant like in mass effect.

I say release the mod now, if there is anything else you want to modify just release an update afterwards. People are rioting! Little time is left! People in the streets are setting cars on fire, breaking into TV stores, riot cops are drumming their shields, fire, screaming children! You have to do something about it! Quickly!

It was the other way around. 3 to nil. apparently some a-hole allowed ghouls play for Tenpenny Tower FC. It was horrible. Old putrefactive limbs everywhere! They didn't stand a chance! Oh! The terror! The smell!

edit: It's funny how the nexus forums don't allow bad language. Might I remind you that these forums debate mods of a game violent in all aspects? We're talking about Fallout 3 here not Learn Maths with Skippy the Fluffy Bunny! You can't make people's heads explode in Learn Maths with Skippy the Fluffy Bunny!