Mass Effect: Female Heavy Armour

djhDET

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Incidentally, here's what I've done with mine. You'll notice the arms are now uniquely textured and the specular's improving. Next I'll learn how to do decals in Blender so I can restore the remaining details.

They look great, you really should release them as a pack :P

What do you mean "Incidentally, here's what I've done with mine"? You mean you have on of yours? You b*stard! :wallbash:

EDIT: Incidentally, here's what I've done with mine. You'll notice the arms are now uniquely textured and the specular's improving. Next I'll learn how to do decals in Blender so I can restore the remaining details.

What do you mean "Incidentally, here's what I've done with mine"? You mean you have on of yours? You b*stard! :wallbash:

Yeah he already has an up and running version, he just wants to make us jeleous D:

Someone needs to read the first page of this thread, I think.

Anyway, I foolishly thought I was well on the way to getting the extra decals working. I used some tutorials about creating 'empty' objects in Blender to add the decal, then realised the UV map wasn't involved and that the inf exporter was having none of it. I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg, too. :wallbash:

Yeah he already has an up and running version, he just wants to make us jeleous D:

Oh yeah? Well then one of these days I will make a Sangheili honour guard armor and Fallout Tactics Brotherhood of Steel power armor pack and everybody will have it but him! HA! This should teach him a lesson!

edit: yes I have read the first page! how come everybody has it but me then?

Someone needs to read the first page of this thread, I think.

You mean the admin edit saying "this is for personal use" because you can't upload it to nexus? So upload it somewhere else, also a few posts after that someone pointed out you should be allowed to share the work you've done etc.

Honestly, I think most of us replied to this thread on the hopes that you'd share the work. ( Despite what the first post said. )

It'd be a big dissapointment if you didn't since it looks so good. :(

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

I DEMAND ACTION!!!

Reply: You don't get to make demands of the council!

Anyway....this topic starts to get out of hand...guys, everyone calm down and just wait a day or more...

I'll go chill out then, play some solo ping pong then but THIS DISCUSSION IS NOT OVER!