Neutral and Evil Walkthrough

Cyberweasel89

Yes, sorry for the request. But the only video game guide and walkthrough website I know of is GameFAQs, and they do not have a walkthrough that tells you how to efficiently maintain a Neutral or Evil playthrough.

I ask because I am finding it difficult to complete all the sidequests and converse with people while still maintaining neutral or evil karma...

Neutral is harder since you have to balance the two out. There's no real "walkthrough" for it, it's all situational. If you're evil, do some good stuff. If you're good do some evil stuff. To avoid excess karma fluctuations, choose all the mercenary responses since those rarely lead to any karma change.

But evil is much easier. You just have to be an buttmunch and be a jerk to everyone you might. Choose the obviously evil choices, and when ever you do a job, demand caps. NEVER do anything for free. Rather rip people off as much as you can. You'll likely have to skip some quests to.

They don't lead to bad karma, but they will likely give you the option to do something bad, at worst give you the option to do something good with no karma change, and NEVER give you good karma, and that's really the goal of evil characters. It's not to do something bad, but rather to not do good.

And merc responses is the name I give to responses that are just like "I <3 caps, give me caps, I want a reward preferably in caps if you want me to save your but". These generally lead to no karma change, which means your karma changes are driven by the people you kill, the things you steal, or how much water you give those beggars.

First of all this is spoilers ans second there is a good way to get the desired karma.

At a certain level there are 3 perks unlocked with wich you can turn your karma to evil,neutrual and good.I would suggest waiting to use them when you get to level 29 (with broken steel and before the last level since its got 2 awesome perks to choose from).