DLC armory

Northir

I was looking for a mod that would add a armory for all the DLC items kinda like this one >Armory Link< tried to find one, i would really prefer that it doesnt take over that mod (uses the Megaton Armory) since i do like some of the items in that mod, i dont pay any mind to the common house or the atom church, i also tried to make my own but keep getting errors, i like having the items on shelves, but boxes would be fine too, like box of grenades, ammo, big guns, ect ect, and lots of ammo

It might be possible if the DLCs were ESPs and not ESMs, but unless I'm mistaken, you can only load a single ESM file at a time. So, if thats the case, you wouldn't be able to get all of them in a single file. You could however make several different ones, and just place them all in one area in different spots, but I don't know how that would effect everything.

You can load multiple master files. Just go to the Fallout 3 documents folder (usually in My Documents/Games), open the document GECKCustom, and set bAllowMultipleMasterLoads to 1. That'll allow you to make the DLC armory.