Silent Hill Monsters?

oDarkghosto

I'm working on Silent Hill The Town, and I wanted the monsters but lacked the well... game to even attempt it...

is there someone already working on the town? or more importantly is there anybody taking the silent hill monsters and putting them in

the game? I mean who doesn't want nurses trying to stab you or crazy crawling guys? or the big bad pyramid head... which I'm guessing would be hard

to make him authentic...

I already know about the weather effect, and I found it great that the guy even put in the black out when the world goes to the otherside

I was wanting to make the town and add the sirens to the time, was also planning on a texture change when the world went dark so the

texture change of the normal world to the otherworld would be easier to "phase" into.

anyways, if someone's made em... or anything It'd be great for them to become NPCs.

What if someone can copy the major towns and add the Otherworld versions of them?

Make a quest that ends up having you triggering a curse! Which opens a portal to the otherworld...

That means you gotta clone the entire world, throw away most of the fallout 3 aspect, but put in horrors... A TON of horror...

Megaton, instead of a bomb, the pool of radiated water is replaced with a large pool of acidic blood... burns for 1 hp per second...

The residents of the otherworld are not as you think... They don't use ranged weaponry but themselves are resistance to bullets...

Rivet City is a ship like usual, but the ocean replaces the radiation with acidic blood... And the resident of Rivet City are Angry Spirits... Immune to bullets and melee, only flamethrowers or explosives can kill them...

A resident evil mod would be interesting too... I'd especially want to try one if it has a complex tyrant boss in it...

Imagine Nemesis chasing you everywhere in the game, popping through doors at random intervals...

He's programmed to WALK to you and charges and uses a POWERFIST for melee... Then if you are in a open space and too far from him, he might take out a rocket launcher!