Bunker 72 Problems,Bugs,

lostmisery

Perhaps you could use a form list to quickly add all the weapons to the sorter list? So basically your script would check is the players item in this form list, if yes then move to here. That way when you go through the FOOK2 one you could simply create a plugin that relies on yours and FOOK2 and then place the FOOK2 weapons onto either that or a new form list.

Ok I admit this was one of the longest brain farts i've ever had, I think I undstand what you were talking about here, or maybe its just a quick fix to get the items sorted

but, making a form list for the fook weapons and have them sort to the already set up containers and not worry about the mesh of it?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you could use a form list to quickly add all the weapons to the sorter list? So basically your script would check is the players item in this form list, if yes then move to here. That way when you go through the FOOK2 one you could simply create a plugin that relies on yours and FOOK2 and then place the FOOK2 weapons onto either that or a new form list.

Ok I admit this was one of the longest brain farts i've ever had, I think I undstand what you were talking about here, or maybe its just a quick fix to get the items sorted

but, making a form list for the fook weapons and have them sort to the already set up containers and not worry about the mesh of it?

Basically, by placing all the weapons into a list you can check the players inventory for any weapons in that list and then sort it accordingly. I'm not entirely sure how your mod is working, however if you have the weapons sorted by, say, type, you could have lists for each type of weapon and then the script could check if that weapon exists in the specific form list then moves it to the appropriate place. So basically you could then create a patch plugin that would allow FOOK2 weapons to work with the mod.

Basically, by placing all the weapons into a list you can check the players inventory for any weapons in that list and then sort it accordingly. I'm not entirely sure how your mod is working, however if you have the weapons sorted by, say, type, you could have lists for each type of weapon and then the script could check if that weapon exists in the specific form list then moves it to the appropriate place. So basically you could then create a patch plugin that would allow FOOK2 weapons to work with the mod.

Ok i'll give that a go and see how it turns out,

as how its set up, each container has been re meshed to look like the weapon thats being sorted into it, eg Combat shotgun, 10mm pistol,and will be sorted to a shelf. it comes across as a placeatme effect, but without using a placeatme

was going to hold off on anything like fook untill I had the time to do the same with the fook weapons but that sounds like a quick way to solve a problem so might as well.

and I forgot about the bed elevator for the 3.03 i'll update my list and have that included, thanks for the reminder

and about the videos, we're not too sure yet, in theory we think we should be able to, matter if the geck will let us or find a work around that will come across as the same effect.

Players looking to prevent crashing and freezing in FO3. OR Players with a Quad core systems Clicking this link Should help you out. At the very least I havn't noticed any crashing AND it has smoothed out rending between rooms WITHOUT the noclutter patch installed.

So is this an error or a joke? Cuz crashes are really annoying

Players looking to prevent crashing and freezing in FO3. OR Players with a Quad core systems Clicking this link Should help you out. At the very least I havn't noticed any crashing AND it has smoothed out rending between rooms WITHOUT the noclutter patch installed.

So is this an error or a joke? Cuz crashes are really annoying

ah mistake, I was filling in diffrent links and forgot to copy the correct one

Corrected Link to Prevent Crashes

Hello,

first my english is very bad, but i hope you can understand mean.

I have downloaded your mod, but i have some texture bugs. I have reinstalled FO3 with no other mods. When i install your bunker mod some weapons in megaton are missing. For example the guy on top of the entrence. He´s not wearing his refile only the great red triangel. :) (picture) I hope somebody can understand what i mean.

I have started extra a new game to check where is the bug, or where came it from. In the picture my playtime is round about 20 - 30min.

I have downloaded the latest version of the bunker mod and i put the 4 files into the right loadorder like in the readme. FOMM is on the latest version 0.9.15

Greetings AndreasP

Oder für welche die deutsch Verstehen :)

Also ich habe mir dem Bunkermod heruntergeladen. Und hatte schon diverse Mods aktiviert. Da ich soviele Mods im Spiel hatte konnte ich mir diesen Bug nicht erklären und habe kurzerhand FO3 komplett runter geschmissen und neu installiert. Und ich habe nach und nach sämtliche MODs wieder installiert um zu sehen bei welchem MOD das Problem auftritt. Und es war dieser MOD.

Und zwar habe ich das festgestellt als ich vor dem großen Tor bei Megeton stand und den Typen gesehen habe der oben über dem Tor mit dem Gewehr steht. Als ich den Bunkermod installiert habe, fehlte ihm das Gewehr und auch in Megaton selber trugen manche Leute nur die bekannten roten Dreiecke mit dem Ausrufezeichen drin.

Ich habe extra um herauszufinden ab wann und woher der Bug kommt ein neues Spiel gestartet und meine Spielzeit ist auf dem Foto gerade mal max. 30min.

Ich habe mich auch an die Ladereihenfolge in der Readme gehalten und habe die neuste Version des Bunkermods. FOMM ist auch auf dem neuesten Stand. 0.9.15

Anbei habe ich mal ein Foto angehängt was ich meine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

AndreasP

In your fallout 3 data folder do you have

Bunker72v3.bsa and B72v3-02.bsa

Those 2 files hold all the meshes and textures. I'm not sure why they would require my mod, but it could be it.

so this is only happening when you have bunker72 installed? i'm just making sure.

Is it only in megaton that this is happening?

~~~~

In Ihren Daten des radioaktiven Niederschlags 3 Heft lassen Sie

Bunker72v3.bsa and B72v3-02.bsa

jene 2 Akten alles Ineinandergreifen und Beschaffenheiten halten. Ich bin nicht sicher, warum sie meinen Umb. erfordern würden, aber er sei es könnte.

so geschieht dieses nur, wenn Sie bunker72 angebracht haben? ich bin gerechtes Sicherstellen.

traurig, wenn dieses hart zu lesen war. ich benutze einen übersetzer

Ist es nur im megaton, daß dieses geschieht?

Hello lostmisery,

i have just looked into my Data Folder and i have the following files from the bunker mod:

1. B72v3-02.bsa

2. B72v3-02.esp

3. B72v3 Clutterfree.esp

4. B72v3_MHOO.esp

5. Bunker72 V3.bsa

6. Bunker72 v3.esp

All of the files are activated and in the right load order(readme).

I have installed the mod with the automatic setup file. At the moment i have installed only the bunker-mod in FO3. And at the moment im not sure if this problem is only in megaton. But i think when maybe a raider wear the same weapon like the person on the top of the megaton entrance i could be the same problem with the missing texture. But i will check this later.

EDIT: I have looked into the bunker, and there are some textures missing, too. I will take a pic of it and load it up here.

Should i change something with the files? Deactivate one of them? I have installed the mod on a " fresh and new " FO3 :) But i can remember me..... in a earlier version of the bunker mod, i didn´t had this problem.

Greetings

AndreasP