Bunker 72 Problems,Bugs,

lostmisery

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've probably forgotten to ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated this time around.

what does that do anyhow, I have it installed or on rather, but never knew what it did

It tells Fallout to use the textures that are loaded in the folders first, or something. All I know is that it lets custom meshes and textures work.

I'm having an issue with the elevator itself, When I enter from my Megaton house I see a giant switch and when I press it I hear a sound effect for the elevator but nothing else happens

:wallbash:

sounds like you have the Main Elevator Timer file on also. that file is not needed to run bunker72, just to correct any timing issues you have with it

I'm having an issue with the elevator itself, When I enter from my Megaton house I see a giant switch and when I press it I hear a sound effect for the elevator but nothing else happens

:wallbash:

sounds like you have the Main Elevator Timer file on also. that file is not needed to run bunker72, just to correct any timing issues you have with it

Thanks it worked perfectly, my jaw dropped when the lights turned on =D :thumbsup:

Hi,

Is it just me, or is anyone else missing the sound files for the B72 assault rifles?

From what I can see in the .esp's they should be located in:

\sound\fx\b72\...

...and yet that directory (and naturally, the files) doesn't exist in any of the .bsa's, which means that the weapons make no noise at all.

I've patched it for now by pointing the sound referneces at alternate files, but it would be nice to use the intended ones. :)

Ya I forgot to include the sounds in with the .bsa will be corrected for 3.03 on Monday

Hi,

Is it just me, or is anyone else missing the sound files for the B72 assault rifles?

From what I can see in the .esp's they should be located in:

\sound\fx\b72\...

...and yet that directory (and naturally, the files) doesn't exist in any of the .bsa's, which means that the weapons make no noise at all.

I've patched it for now by pointing the sound referneces at alternate files, but it would be nice to use the intended ones. :)

• 3 weeks later...