Bunker 72 Problems,Bugs,

lostmisery

@ EuphoricAgony

I have had the same problem, except i am pretty sure the reason was because I had loaded fallout 3 without loading the B72 mod.

I also have a question about the custom B72 schematics. It says you need a "creation table" to make one of those items right? well I couldn't find one. Could someone help?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had the same problem, except i am pretty sure the reason was because I had loaded fallout 3 without loading the B72 mod.

I also have a question about the custom B72 schematics. It says you need a "creation table" to make one of those items right? well I couldn't find one. Could someone help?

I did do this when the game kept crashing on the Chinese commander. My fault then, crap.

The creation tables I found were in rooms after I expanded the place a bit. They look the same as the regular but black.

when using a terminal in a room with the broken-buttler and the power-armored dummy in bunker72, i come across the "problem" that the program must shut down, can't, so it reboots, it can't, so it stays on, tries to repair, lot of scrambled code appears,.. all-nice pre-scripted and working as it should, until my Windows Vista desktop appears, and says the same about Fallout 3, which isn't that cool .... it happened in i think the last text-sequence on the terminal...

furthermore i would like to thank everyone for this very cool mod! totally awesome, but lighting may be improved in some rooms, and the weird-glitchy things that happen in elevators are some-what weird :)

oh, and maybe some more filling up of rooms/ options for turning npc's on;

option 1: military base, base like the citadel

option 2: livingplace, base like vault 101, without any problems, people with nice and intact clothing

option 3: deserted place, like now, or like the other vaults now.

option 4: paradise-falls' backup place, human-trading-place (for those who enjoy it, i personally don't)

bluray-player that plays real user-video's (AVI, MPEG) but i doubt it will ever work on this engine :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, first off let me admit that I have not read every post on this thread so its likely I am reposting old information.

If that's the case, sorry.

List of minor "bugs" that I have noticed:

5mm ammo is auto sorted into the rifle ammo bin.

Weapons and Unique weapons from the expansions is not sorted.

Packs of cigeretts are not sorted out of the invantory.

Player made frag ammo is not sorted out

The ammo is very minor, due to it being weightless, however its a quirk of mine, only carry the ammo for the weapons im using and not carrying any ammo when Im selling stuff in megaton so I dont accidently sell it [i have spazed before and sold weapon ammo before >_<]

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if this is a bug but I hope some one can help me with one:

When I enter bunker 72 form my megaton house it takes close to 3 times longer to load than it would take yo enter any building, and inside it is always reading data for my HD and when its reading from the HD it lags like crazy, this only happens in bunker 72 , no where else

Bunker 72 is a great mod and I use it even with this problem but it would be much more enjoyable if this problem was fixes.

Thanks,

dominique120

• 4 months later...

First of all I LOVE this mod and have spent the last several days just filling it with all manner of junk. However when I try to make the two rifles their gun requirements (Chinese AR, AR) are switched around. Load order to follow (all are active), any help is greatly appreciated.

Fallout3.esm

PointLookout.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

Zeta.esm

CRAFT.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

CrossModData.esm

Animy_prostitution.esm

Bunker72 v3.esm

CRAFT - Activation Perk.esp

GalaxyNewsRadio40[M].esp

UPP - Pack 1.esp

UPP - Pack 2.esp

UPP - Original Perks.esp

UPP - Experience Perks.esp

UPP - Beverage Perks.esp

UPP - Quest Perks.esp

12NewWeapons.esp

Ancho_ECGaussModPack.esp

44_Magnum_Rifles&Ammo.esp

44_Magnum_AssaultRifle v1_1.esp

Point lookout new uniques.esp

Ammo Box Respawn.esp

Ammo_Dispenser v 3 Final.esp

Fellout-Full.esp

Fellout-BrokenSteel.esp

Fellout-PointLookout.esp

Fellout-Zeta.esp

Fellout-pipboylight.esp

WeaponModKits.esp

WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp

WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp

WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp

WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp

WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp

WMKAA12Shotgun.esp

Stealthboy Recon Armor - CRAFT.esp

jmschematics.esp

Move Workbench.esp

FlamerSchematic-CRAFT.esp

JHB Workbench Repairs.esp

CS_ LightsaberQuest.esp

APReanimated.esp

Overhead3PCamera.esp

R18BodyPack.esp

B72v3-03.esp

B72v3 Clutterfree.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - No Corpse Flies.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Increased Spawns.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Reduced Wasteland Spawns.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp

Modded.esp -> Merged patch as required by WMK

• 1 month later...

Using 3.03

The weapon sorter scripts have a couple spots that have

B72BrassKnuckles

where it should be

Brassknucklescont

Brass Knuckles and Spiked Knuckles will not end up where they should unless this is changed.

Thankfully, I'm no longer losing my mind trying to find out where the hell my brass/spiked knuckles where hiding.

• 2 months later...

Did download the newest Version of the Mod and did let it autoinstall,then the patch.The Problem now is everytime i launch Fallout 3 it says 'Fallout 3 doesn't work'(Windows Window opens).I did check the Order and there was just the esp file of the main file.Everything I try doesn't work : (.You know maybe a solution?

btw. I know bad english,but I'm not from a Englishspeaking country D:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So far I keep getting texture errors everytime I enter the base, I have no other mods.

This is the order i have things load

(x) fallout3.esm 00

(x) buker72v3.esm 01

( ) b72v3 Clutterfree.esp NA

(x) b72v3-03.esp 02

Do I require any of the downloaded content? I have done archive invalidation.

I'm going to install the 1.7 patch now and see if that works, because i was using a freshly installed version.

I hate big red triangles...