Bunker 72 Problems,Bugs,

lostmisery

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When in holding cells area of Bunker 72 (Version 4 BETA) and using the holding cells terminal I find that I am unable to re-lock/unlock remotely individual cells as well as monitor the cell occupants. This is because currently there is nothing listed on the terminal. Could you please fix this if you haven't already (e.g. not yet implemented) but if there is an issue please can the terminal be updated.

Hey, I tried installing the latest version of the mod (Bunker72 V3 main files) and I followed the step by step instructions until I got to the point where I put the files into my directory and it came up with an error message. The following system error has occurred: Access denied.

I really don't know what to do thanks.

Using 3.03

The weapon sorter scripts have a couple spots that have

B72BrassKnuckles

where it should be

Brassknucklescont

Brass Knuckles,Spiked Knuckles and Frag Grenades will not end up where they should unless this is changed.

Are you going to be fixing this problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in the storage area the bottles on the wine rack cannot be moved or picked up i feel this should not be the case.

In previous versions, I did have it set up that you could pick the bottles up from the rack. But everytime you did it you activate all the bottles and they would shift a bit from their location and it would look like random bottles sticking out of the wood parts, and would look odd unless you removed all bottles leaving just a wooden shelf, thought it might be better for the rendering issues and to avoid to bottles shifting to make it one solid piece

• 8 months later...