Wanting to get Halo Armor in Fallout 3.

DampNinja117

thats junins work rigging up that mc armor, not me. If i had the time i would have, but... doing 3d art at work kind of soaks up your creativity so when you go home you're a vegetable lol. atleast, lately that is.... =(

thats junins work rigging up that mc armor, not me. If i had the time i would have, but... doing 3d art at work kind of soaks up your creativity so when you go home you're a vegetable lol. atleast, lately that is.... =(

i tried some of that 3d modeling that you do, its hard as hell! You are damn talented if your designing the armor with 3d texturing from scratch. And i know it'll take long but its worth the wait, shouldn't be rushed, anything thats rushed for release shouldn't even be released in the first place. Either someone makes something, or doesn't, rushing it is just horrible.

I tried Junins mod, its fantastic. 7/10, only reason is cause its got the looks, but not the abilites, i'll understand if its just a quick release to cure the fans obsession with the armor(and to those who don't want to wait for you to finish your ultimate halo mod) but if it had a flashlight on the helmet, and a shield that activates while getting shot at and recharges itself, now THATS a Mjolnir armor! Oh and the visor i noticed doesn't have the weird shape on it and isn't shiny, but the armor looks awesome, lots of detail, more than i expected, its actually lagging my game a little!

i tried some of that 3d modeling that you do, its hard as hell! You are damn talented if your designing the armor with 3d texturing from scratch. And i know it'll take long but its worth the wait, shouldn't be rushed, anything thats rushed for release shouldn't even be released in the first place. Either someone makes something, or doesn't, rushing it is just horrible.

I tried Junins mod, its fantastic. 7/10, only reason is cause its got the looks, but not the abilites, i'll understand if its just a quick release to cure the fans obsession with the armor(and to those who don't want to wait for you to finish your ultimate halo mod) but if it had a flashlight on the helmet, and a shield that activates while getting shot at and recharges itself, now THATS a Mjolnir armor! Oh and the visor i noticed doesn't have the weird shape on it and isn't shiny, but the armor looks awesome, lots of detail, more than i expected, its actually lagging my game a little!

for the shield just use the personal shield generator mod

for the shield just use the personal shield generator mod

i did, and the shield is on like..always. Thats not how it is in Halo, the shield only activates as you get shot at. And then shuts off to recharge. Personal Shield Generator has the right looks(maybe if it was more yellowish) but if it functioned just like the energy shield from Halo, then it would be perfect.

I want to get the masterchief armor from Halo into fallout 3 but I don't have any idea on doing that. I have basic GECK knowledge but I don't know where to find a model with textures that I could get into Fallout 3. Anyone know where shoudl I start and know any tutorials on getting armor into fallout 3? I am willing to do the work aslong as I have some type of guide/directions. I know there was a mod in the making to get the MAsterChief armor in game but it seems to have been discontinued. Thanks in advance =)

I already found some and made a video on it. Look here

• 1 year later...