Journal Mod

MrPudding

So quite a few months ago I made a topic requesting for some sort of Journal Mod in Fallout 3, whether you write it up in a terminal, book, or have it as logs in your PipBoy. It's been many months since I've touched Fallout 3 and I feel ready to play it again if there is some sort of diary, journal, whatever you want to call it, mod that can help me get immersed in the game more. I tried searching and didn't have any luck finding one. I ask if by some chance if there is one out there that I missed, and if not, consider this a normal request topic. Thanks if you can shed any light for me. :D

no, unfortunately there isn't any, yet. you can keep up with the forums and update yourself with topics so if there is / isn't any mod being made with this concept.

no, unfortunately there isn't any, yet. you can keep up with the forums and update yourself with topics so if there is / isn't any mod being made with this concept.

Thank you for letting me know. I guess I'll put it aside for a few more months then.