Yoko Outfit is missing something...

CyberLincoln

I recently grabbed the Yoko outfit for my female character, Ren. However, it is missing one very important item. There isn't any hairstyle that looks a decent amount like Yoko's. If anyone is interested, I'd like to request that someone create Yoko's hair for characters, with the skull beret and other accessories if possible. If someone could do this I'd be EXTREMELY grateful. All I need is to get her hairstyle and I'll grab a motorcycle and ride through the wasteland with my big ol' gun, taking down raiders with a giant grin on my face.

Here's the Yoko Outfit mod

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8105

and I also have a pretty decent picture of what I'm talking about if you don't already know what she looks like

As far as I know, including this mod there are only 2 mods involving Gurren Lagann. I don't know about anyone else but I'd love to see more!

Her glasses would be cool to have too, but goggles work well too, so I'd just grab those from another mod anyway...

Holy cow, please texture that and make it powerful and you will be my mod hero!

I didn't even think to ask about her sniper, but the model you made is brilliant, it looks really good and I would really love to see it finished if you have the time!

Holy cow, please texture that and make it powerful and you will be my mod hero!

I didn't even think to ask about her sniper, but the model you made is brilliant, it looks really good and I would really love to see it finished if you have the time!

I can texture it, but someone else will have to put it into the game, because I don't have nifskope or anything like that, and I don't know how to put guns into the GECK

The chances of getting someone to do hair is very slim

It is not the easyest thing in the world to do, it is nothing like makeing solid objects

I honestly have never once seen someone actually make a hair request, or make hair for Fallout 3 at all for that matter...

All of the modded hair for Fallout 3 so far is just a bunch of Oblivion hair converted to work on Fallout

I could possibly put the sniper ingame if I decide to get off my lazy butt, stop procrastinating, and learn Nifskope. (There's a tutorial around here somewhere)

I also need to get the GECK and Fallout 3 loaded but my brother has the game disk, and apparently if Fallout 3 isn't installed I can't use the GECK