Player home please

Uragan907

I found the ideal place for player home.It's unused building close to Crimson and Freeside gate.

If anyone has time to turn thin building into beutiful player home with all the goodies inside...

Please.

Edited by Uragan907

This looks like the ideal time to get into making mods - and is exactly like many of our mod authors started - they saw something they wanted in the game - and learned how to do it. Just be warned, modding is addictive as well as time consuming. :thumbsup:

i really can't use any player home other than underground hideout. i was nuetral about the underground part but the interior and the the fact that quests put stuff on walls, you can put all weapons on walls and SEE them, etc...

wow

Problem with that mod is too many doors.I like when all I need is in one room.big room.

Healing station and sorter.A tonns of storage place.and ofcourse worbench and chemlab and bed well rest.

have you considered the Afterschool Special mod ... it's set in GS and it's a pretty neat starter adventure that will activate after you help clear the ruffians out of GS

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43757/?

No GS please.I want a place near the action in the north of Vegas.

BTW I would be grateful if someone point me where the modding tutorials live.

If you want something done right do it your self @Flemeth.

Want to try to create something for my self.

Edited by Uragan907

have you considered the Afterschool Special mod ... it's set in GS and it's a pretty neat starter adventure that will activate after you help clear the ruffians out of GS

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43757/?

No GS please.I want a place near the action in the north of Vegas.

BTW I would be grateful if someone point me where the modding tutorials live.

If you want something done right do it your self @Flemeth.

Want to try to create something for my self.

Well Seddon4494 on youtube have some nice and simple tutorials. Check his channel :)