Grievous, Durge and Darth Maul vs

w2drs21

grievous could survive in space. also grievous would most likely doge iron mans rockets. watch this video. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_wfL_9KDZE also watch this video.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63mvoNHDmVc...feature=related

also it seems like you are interested into debates among characters may I direct you to this site you can even request your own battle. pssst request grievous vs iron. just kidding request what to your hearts content.

http://www.factpile.com/

also i think grievous would easily defeat boba fett.

-w2drs21

The question was not if he could survive in space (the article already established that) it was how LONG could he survive in space. If Iron Man could last longer than Grievous, it would simply turn into a game of 'Keep Away the Oxygen".

Also, you seem unaware of a crucial aspect of Iron Man's abilities. Whenever he's in over his head, he'll get out of there, fly back to his base, and design something better for the particular enemy he is fighting while his suit gets repaired. In Grievous' case, he might consider super-sonic bullets and missiles, which I'm pretty confident not even he could dodge or deflect. So, long story short, if you can't take out Iron Man in Round One, you're screwed.

Y'know, the speed of laser and plasma projectile weapons was one of the things that always bugged me in the Star Wars universe. They all moved slower than modern bullets, and everyone was so impressed when Jedi blocked them. Please! And the only character with enough common sense to use ultra fast metal projectiles was Jango Fett. As we clearly saw in Attack of the Clones, not even Jedi could intercept it. (Possibly because it was before they heard it coming) Is it really any wonder that Boba managed to kill all the Jedi the Stormtroopers missed? I think not.

It's right up there with each planet only having one ecosystem.

The question was not if he could survive in space (the article already established that) it was how LONG could he survive in space. If Iron Man could last longer than Grievous, it would simply turn into a game of 'Keep Away the Oxygen".

Also, you seem unaware of a crucial aspect of Iron Man's abilities. Whenever he's in over his head, he'll get out of there, fly back to his base, and design something better for the particular enemy he is fighting while his suit gets repaired. In Grievous' case, he might consider super-sonic bullets and missiles, which I'm pretty confident not even he could dodge or deflect. So, long story short, if you can't take out Iron Man in Round One, you're screwed.

Y'know, the speed of laser and plasma projectile weapons was one of the things that always bugged me in the Star Wars universe. They all moved slower than modern bullets, and everyone was so impressed when Jedi blocked them. Please! And the only character with enough common sense to use ultra fast metal projectiles was Jango Fett. As we clearly saw in Attack of the Clones, not even Jedi could intercept it. (Possibly because it was before they heard it coming) Is it really any wonder that Boba managed to kill all the Jedi the Stormtroopers missed? I think not.

It's right up there with each planet only having one ecosystem.

but how could iron man be able to take grievous up to space without being cut up? also I would think he would be dead by the time he is able to recognize grievous has a deadly foe. also the blaster shots moved slow because if they moved fast there would be not point in enjoying the special effects.

I SOOOOOO... can't resist.

Chuck Norris, cause Chuck Norris is God, wait no, God wanted to make the Earth in 14 days but Chuck Norris kicked him and said "make it 7"

Anyways, sorry about that, in all seriousness I think the Star Wars Team.

Alien would turn on Iron Man and Master Chief and thus making the fight easier for their enemies. Not to mention I don't think Iron Man and Master Chief would be able to come up with a good plan, they'd be too busy fighting over who was Team Leader.

It was sheer luck that Obi-Wan beat Darth Maul, he caught him off-gaurd. Master Chief would prove no match for a Sith and a Half-Droid Cyborg trained like a Sith, and um....what exactly Durge is, I should have looked at the wiki page before posting, but I saw one episode of clone wars with him on it and I could never beat him on the online game I played, so I assume he's tough.

Overall I think the Star Wars Team proves to be the better team.

I SOOOOOO... can't resist.

Chuck Norris, cause Chuck Norris is God, wait no, God wanted to make the Earth in 14 days but Chuck Norris kicked him and said "make it 7"

Anyways, sorry about that, in all seriousness I think the Star Wars Team.

Alien would turn on Iron Man and Master Chief and thus making the fight easier for their enemies. Not to mention I don't think Iron Man and Master Chief would be able to come up with a good plan, they'd be too busy fighting over who was Team Leader.

It was sheer luck that Obi-Wan beat Darth Maul, he caught him off-gaurd. Master Chief would prove no match for a Sith and a Half-Droid Cyborg trained like a Sith, and um....what exactly Durge is, I should have looked at the wiki page before posting, but I saw one episode of clone wars with him on it and I could never beat him on the online game I played, so I assume he's tough.

Overall I think the Star Wars Team proves to be the better team.

durge can only be killed if he is thrown into a star.

I managed to read that just a few minutes ago.

Still wont change things, I stick to my Verdict and even more so now that the Star Wars Team would totally win.

same here. who do you think would pose the star wars team a challenge?

http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/05/galactus.jpg

What chance would any of them stand against a guy who went around eating planets? (Specifically, Galactus only eats planets with potential for life)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/Galactuspov.PNG

http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/05/galactus.jpg

What chance would any of them stand against a guy who went around eating planets? (Specifically, Galactus only eats planets with potential for life)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/Galactuspov.PNG

rember this is abou grievous durge and darth maul vs master chief iron man and alien. =P.

nahhhh u can talk about galactus if you want.

I'm just saying a colossal being that is so powerful that mortals cannot comprehend his true form who goes around eating planets might be powerful enough to take on the Star Wars Universe.

Specifically, Galactus can only eat planets that have potential for life, so you couldn't talk him into the moon or something. Of course, if he eats Mars.......