Can I stop my mod from using a master file

pieceoshu

So Yeah I opened the Pitt while working on my mod and now whenever I open it it relies off the pitt. Does that mean that when I release it to the community that only the people with The Pitt will be able to play it? I mean I know all I have to do is move the files I use over into my main folder right? Someone please give me a Very detailed layout of how to release a mod with all of its content running perfectly or just send me a link to a tutorial that I can read that explains everything perfectly.

Hey Jackpack, that don't work :(

Unless I'm doing something monged. I've got Fallout Mod Manager up and I'm loading the Plugin Editor, but there's no entry or any mention of the master file in question (CALIBR.esm in my case) actually existing. FML seriously with this pain in the cheek. Seems no matter what I do, I can't stop my plugin referencing the CALIBR.ESM master file... And no offensive to the guys work, but I've regretted every minute with that damn thing.

GECK doesnt delete anything anytime.

GECK just adds stuff.

It just marks that entry as "not existant ingame" or something like that, but leaves the entry itself and therefore all its necessities (CALIBR.esm in your case).

To really delete entrie you need TESSNIP(part of FOMM) or FO3edit.