Do enemies have a level cap

shadyhasankhan

Hi Guys,

I have made some poor choices in leveling (Just was too keen on increasing levels).

just wondering if enemies have some level cap than i get around it somehow , but if they keep on leveling with me then, they will wipe the floor with me.

any suggestion how do i go about it now. :unsure:

I dont want to restart the game and dont want to decrease the difficulty.

OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO...Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul,makes the game with diffrent levelcaps for every creature/enemy

Art of battle,makes combat harder and easier at the same time.

and WCQL (google oblivion essential mod) alters the level cap and spawning rate.

These mods removes levelcaps and it will make it hard,but when you get a good level u can kick their ***

Hi Guys,

I have made some poor choices in leveling (Just was too keen on increasing levels).

just wondering if enemies have some level cap than i get around it somehow , but if they keep on leveling with me then, they will wipe the floor with me.

any suggestion how do i go about it now. :unsure:

I dont want to restart the game and dont want to decrease the difficulty.

The creatures will level with you-- anything that levels at all is set to level relative to player level-- player level -1 or player level +1 or that sort of thing.

Another thing you might try (rather than altering the way the creatures level) is Kobu's Character Advancement System (LINK) It allows you to control virtually everything about your own leveling and has a number of predefined setups that will cover about every option you might want. One of them is called "The Void" and it sets it so that, so long as you have it active, you'll never level up, no matter how much you increase your skills and attributes. That's probably the easiest way to keep playing an existing game-- as you play, your skills will increase as normal and your attributes will increase as if you were leveling up, but your level won't change. Once you feel comfortable, you can switch back to one of the normal systems and start leveling up again.