Weapon Attachments

5ivexxxxx

Yes, I realize that there already WMK for attaching scopes and whatnot to weapons, but even WMK doesn't have that many modifications.

So basically, you people tell me what modification(s) you would like to see on any vanilla weapon, and I will make it. I'll also add whatever scripting is necessary, so if you want a grenade launcher on a gun, I'll make the scripts for that.

For example, if you wanted me to add a shotgun to an assault rifle, I'll go in NifSkope, add the attachment, then textures, then put it in the GECK and do what's necessary there. You can also specify where you want the gun to be placed in the world.

So, get asking!

I would like a laser sight that mounts under the muzzle of my weapon that only presents a red targetting dot when the weapon is in the firing position, and turns off when it is slung or holstered; instead of seeing a crosshair all of the time.

just posting to give you ideas.

i know your only going to use vanillas so hear things to look out for that might help.

you can use the micro fusion cells & add them as parts behind a lazer or whatnot.

for a flashlight light you can get the fx beam & scale it infront of a taclight & youl get a light beam as if the taclight is on.

smoke is a mesh you can put infront of a barrow to look like its smokeing while you fire "scripting needed"

the electric ball thingie from dlc will give electric effects to whatever you put it on.

the iron bar "mele wepon" will make a confinceing silencer.

remember you need to copy over the textures to your wepons for them to work?.

hear.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9078/75004373.png

pretty shure that you can do stuff like add lights & poo & then add the light effects you would normaly light vault with. that way youl be doing better than just haveing glow maps.

idea.

get the laser pistol & put enclave lights along the sides of it & then add the light effects?. of put micro batterys on something & then add the light so it looks radioactive.

with a bit of thought you can turn & use anything to create & make the weapons look brillant ;)