Mod Idea

BoozeZombie

So, I've got an idea for mod, that is, a weapon, but I've no skill or any experience making anything what-so-ever...

That is why I'm looking for someone who knows what they're doing to perhaps see if my idea would be viable.

I'll lay down the idea, hope someone out there with modding experience and skill will try making it, maybe:

"The desumo 5000 is the latest in military tech, built using advanced parts simply re purposed from power-assisted melee weapons and energy-based projectiles, it uses standard issue energy cells to deliver an electric force to rival the legend of Zeus!"

It's a gauntlet that fires electricity, using energy cells, it has to be constructed at a workbench with quite a few expensive and difficult to find parts:

2 power fists

1 fusion battery

1 laser pistol

1 plasma pistol

power armour

medical brace

laser rifle

Using the advanced wires, focusing devices, energy conversion devices and other weapon parts to generate focused electricity and the power armour parts to stop the user from electrocuting themselves, the Desumo can be built at any workbench in the wastes.

The electrical shock from the lightning causes heavy damage and convulsions in targets, though little effect is recorded on those of larger muscle mass, such as mutants, though thankfully they still fry like everyone else.

To summarize, my idea is for an electric weapon gauntlet that fires lighting, requires a lot of parts to build and preforms a sort of shock-stun on people and to a lesser extent, mutants.

I don't know if this would be even possible... but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Thanks for reading.

Edit:

I do believe I've got Holty07 on board for anything that isn't models, textures and animations, if anyone with skill in texturing, animating and models could come forth, this might become a reality.

Sounds good, but I'd still want to get this kinda open-palm firing motion, as the lighting's supposed to come from the palm area of the weapon.

A couple of glowing canisters to make it look unique and a slight re-colour would probably help make it look unique, too.

But that comes after even getting the thing made.

So, could anyone do this? I think it could be a great mod.

Some parts of it are easy and other parts are really hard, such as the animation. I could probably do everything if you can find someone who can make the models, textures and animations.

The general idea of this doesn't seem so hard. I don't know much about modding, but couldn't you do something along the lines of retexturizing a small gun, change the animations, and all that other stuff. Then you just change the visuals of the shot, probably a plasma shot. Then again, I'm making it all sound a lot simpler than it is, and I probably sound really stupid haha.