The infamous black eyes

annoyinglogin2

...But I can't find a definitive answer.

I am almost certain in my case it was COBL's races rebalance that started this, but I am more than certain that I installed the mod correctly (I have over 250 mods and the game doesn't crash at all, I think that means I know how to install things properly)

Probably was. I use a variation of the Beautiful People Cosmetic pack and got the same result. I unchecked Cobl races with OMM and that cleared it up for me. I'm planning to mod Cobl races so it will use the elaborate eyes format but I'm busy at the moment.

Probably was. I use a variation of the Beautiful People Cosmetic pack and got the same result. I unchecked Cobl races with OMM and that cleared it up for me. I'm planning to mod Cobl races so it will use the elaborate eyes format but I'm busy at the moment.

I think I can do it, but I'm too lazy to do it now. :P Anyway, I realized when I opened and look into COBL cosmetic resource pack, most of conversion works are already done by either Centhena or me.

1001. This, or other related eye problems are asked so often I have a canned answer.

Most eye problems are related to having too many 'beauty' type mods installed. Each one wants to control how the eyes look and you get something strange. black eyes, no eyes, googly eyes, strange color etc. Look for mods such as 'beautiful people' and any custom race mod. disable all of them and see if you get the vanilla eyes back. Then reinstall the mods one at a time until you find the one that is causing the problem.

Beautiful People was one of the early mods that changed eyes, and many of the later mods used a different technique causing a conflict resulting in strange eyes. Some race mods change the eyes while others do not.