House Exspansion (Help)

BlessedGunz

Hi all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I want to tell that I don't know where i needed to post this topic, if it's placed wrong here please replace it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's get to the point...

I'm new to modding in Fallout 3 and now I decided I wanted to make an expansion for my Megaton house.

I have read allmost every Tutorial on the Official Site Of G.E.C.K. (http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Category:Getting_Started)

But I don't want to make a Vault I just want to make an expansion for my house.

I already searched google for tutorials but i didn't find one :(

So if any can tell me how i can do this or found an tutorial on that, could he/she please give it?

Greetings,

BlessedGunz

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

P.S Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch

. . . .

then the fallout 3 main loads up.

go to the box on the bottom right & ciycle thru the names till you see megaton. look for megaton7 or gate? & click it. it will then show you megaton in the window.

next goto your house in the window & you can start editing it by draging the stuff from the right box into the window "ie: walls & what-not.

what ever you put there will only make megaton house look diffrent from the outside, you will still need to edit the interior cell.

once youv finished the outside. cycle thru the main list on the bottom box & select cells. now look for megaton "empty house" - i think thats the one!. you can shearch thru the mgaton ones till you find yours. & then you can start editing it :)

---

the link i gave you tells you how to make an inside the house cell & its the only place i can send you to learn how to make the inside of the house as i will be hear all night giveing you a worse tutorial than the one linked?.