ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Sound Propagation Overhaul / SPIKE help...

Warburner

After recently solving my Skyrim crashing issues with BOSS, I was told by the program that I needed to download SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp and SPIKE.esm (along with some tesvEDIT cleaning, which I hoped to do after) but after looking on the nexus, I could only locate the SPO and it was hidden. Couldn't view it. I've looked online for it, but only with 3 month old posts of the same problem with no fix... and unreliable downloads.

Any help to locating these 2 mods would be great.

Edited by Warburner

What mods do you need them for? The latest version of Immersive Armors and Guard Dialogue Overhaul doesn't need SPIKE anymore. BOSS 2.1.1 still says it is needed but that can be ignored. If you update to BOSS 2.2, you won't get this error anymore.

Well I need the sound mod for Sounds of Skyrim (SoS) apparently. Says my game will crash to desktop without it, and that's exactly what the game is doing.

Specifically, it says the sound mod is needed for SoS - The Wilds-PatchSPO.esp

Edited by Warburner

Ah, I had that error before. Never got to fix it and switched to Audio Overhaul for Skyrim instead. Was told that I probably downloaded the wrong patch, which it seems I did, and you did as well. The SoS - The Wilds-PatchSPO.esp is to make Sound Propagation Overhaul and Sounds of Skyrim work together. If you don't have Sound Propagation Overhaul, you don't need that patch and should just remove it.