Shady Sands Problem with MMM

Cimmarov

I am using the Shady Sands mod and running MMM. Problem I am having is there is an endless spawn of creatures just inside the train wall by Summers house. If I turn off MMM it goes away although I do not want to keep it off. Has anyone else seen this problem or know of a fix other than turning off MMM. I was thinking maybe a load order change might help. Like Shady Sands before MMM. I am not at my home comp just wanted some input. Thanks.

I am using the Shady Sands mod and running MMM. Problem I am having is there is an endless spawn of creatures just inside the train wall by Summers house. If I turn off MMM it goes away although I do not want to keep it off. Has anyone else seen this problem or know of a fix other than turning off MMM. I was thinking maybe a load order change might help. Like Shady Sands before MMM. I am not at my home comp just wanted some input. Thanks.

I have disabled any of the vanilla spawn points within the perimeter of Shady Sands, so if the MMM spawn point that you are talking about is an addition to the Wasteland worldspace then I don't believe that load order will make any difference. If MMM only adds more creatures to existing points then changing load order might help. Return to Shady Sands has been uploaded as a masterfile, so MMM would also need to be a masterfile to change the load order in a way that the spawn points could remain disabled, I think. I don't run many mods, so I am not the best source of information about load order.

It has been suggested that I advise people in the R2SS readme file to disable MMM while playing R2SS, but I am loathe to do that. Neither do I plan to ask the author of MMM to change his mod to accommodate mine and I really don't have time to create workarounds for other fan-based projects, either.

Any mod that creates settlements in the Wasteland will likely be affected by MMM in some way, considering its widespread effects in that Worldspace.

Thanks for the info. I have to say your Shady Sands mod is great. I turned off MMM to do the quest line. I just like coming back to visit trade and repair from time to time and the town is packed with corps and most of the outside town ppl are dead. Thanks again for posting I will mess with it a bit when I get home.

I run MMM also but do not see this problem. Are you running MMM increased spawns, or just MMM?

If you are at all familiar with the geck it shouldn't be too hard to create an esp that removes that spawn point.

And you're right, Shady Sands is the best town in the CW, even though it is neither particularly shady nor sandy.