Can anyone recommend a good rifle mod?

ninga_express

not finished yet my man. Take a look at the 2142 thread. it will give you status of whats going on with it. Only 11 of bf2142s weapons have been introduced so far in the mod, 12th is in but unreleased... 13 is close at hand.

the damage is astronomical because the weapons are in premium condition, and you wont see them everywhere in the wasteland. You wont even get your hands on one until you earn the rights to use it, (once the mod is farther along and the npcs and quests are working). Theres a reason they are so strong, its because they arent going to be easy to get :)

The reason why you can get them now is because they are being released for testing only.

No its not overpowered....

why is a submachine gun 1.5 times stronger then a light machine gun? Common balance them properly!

oops my bad, i should have stayed up the past few nights and been pulling all nighters working on the mod 24/7 and skipping work.

If you didnt notice, the mod is still a work in progress, its not even in Alpha yet man. Its a test.

Thanks for the feedback though, ill have a look at them weapon balance again tonight.

No its not overpowered....

why is a submachine gun 1.5 times stronger then a light machine gun? Common balance them properly!

see if i could!. i would put a ip ban on him so he couldnt download the 2142 mod.

u see alsorts of s****y comments hear but that one is the worst iv seen sofar in my opinion.