Bedroll mod?

Akimb0

Hey, I was looking for a "bedroll" mod of somekind. I found 2 that are sort of what I wanted, but one looks pretty shabby and the other one makes too many changes to other things, such as how sleeping works etc. which I don't want.

The basic idea is to be able to carry a "bedroll" ( matress, sleeping bag, whatever is possible. ) around with you, so once you've hiked all the way from Megaton to Fort Constantine for example ( as I just have ) you can actually rest once you've found a safe spot to setup your makeshift bed. Somekind of object you can carry and then use for example, then pick up once rested would be great.

Appreciate anyone taking this up for me :)

Regards,

Akimbo.

Hey, I was looking for a "bedroll" mod of somekind. I found 2 that are sort of what I wanted, but one looks pretty shabby and the other one makes too many changes to other things, such as how sleeping works etc. which I don't want.

The basic idea is to be able to carry a "bedroll" ( matress, sleeping bag, whatever is possible. ) around with you, so once you've hiked all the way from Megaton to Fort Constantine for example ( as I just have ) you can actually rest once you've found a safe spot to setup your makeshift bed. Somekind of object you can carry and then use for example, then pick up once rested would be great.

Appreciate anyone taking this up for me :)

Regards,

Akimbo.

Maybe my camping gear is what you look for. You can find it here.