Could someone upload the vanilla Pipboy Mesh?

Gnomereguard

As the topic says, could anyone upload the pipboy mesh/texture? I downloaded a mod (Alexscorpian's Pipboy PDA) and the text etc is too small for my eyes, and (as it replaced the Pipboy mesh) I can't just turn it off!

Thanks for your help if you can upload it, or tell me how to fix this problem xD

The meshes and textures of vanilla objects are in the BSA files that were installed with your game. Mods don't delete or modify them, they just push them behind the scenes, so to speak. Deleting mod meshes and textures for an item should allow the originals to show.

I don't understand why you can't just deselect the mod from the datafiles that your game is using though. Most mod readme files describe methods to uninstall the mod too, if there is no part of it that you want to continue using.

Mesh replacers often aren't disabled by turning off the .esp that came with it, if the replacer even had one, which usually isn't the case anyhow.

Deleting the meshes the mod added will resolve the problem. Mesh replacers don't actually replace the mesh, they just tell the game to use the new one instead. When deleted, the game will go back to using the one it was using before the replacement was placed into the meshes folder.