Looking for "questers " to join a Project.

NecroPhoenix

Sounds interesting enough. Goodluck. I'm currently re-learning how to use the GECK and scripting and all that. If I get good enough by my standards I might help. I'll PM/Email you if you still need help when I'm finished re-learning.

(sorry about the double post, accidentally double clicked.)

I can't use the GECK at all and I am no good for modding. I am, however, trying to learn. I would like to contribute to this project by being a voice actor.

I can do several different tones and several different accents.

If you want a quick sample, I can send it to you on request.

Note: I am from central California, so I have a very neutral standard accent.

Cheers

paroxysm

EDIT:

I can also help with the storyline, as writing is a hobby of mine.

I can't use the GECK at all and I am no good for modding. I am, however, trying to learn. I would like to contribute to this project by being a voice actor.

I can do several different tones and several different accents.

If you want a quick sample, I can send it to you on request.

Note: I am from central California, so I have a very neutral standard accent.

Cheers

paroxysm

EDIT:

I can also help with the storyline, as writing is a hobby of mine.

Hi paroxysm.

So, if you learn how to use, and have a really easy and good way to it, maybe you can post it here, to all learn how to.

I'm having a bad time trying to use G.E.C.K. in Vista. :(

And about voice actor, so, be welcome, you're our official first voice actor, untill now, we had only 2 girls.

As you're from California, maybe you can help us in geographical issues, like, apoint some small citys near D.C. who could be used as backgrounds for those refugees I writing.

And again, I want help on the history, ideas, sugestions, complaiments.

Send a mail to the [email protected] and I will sent you the history o mod who I put on word until now.

And with that history you can send us a sample of your voice, who I will let stocked.

Note for all: This isn't a project of mine. No need to call "Your project".

I had the idea, but can't do ANYTHING alone, so, it's a community project to community users.

So, it's OUR project.

what kind of concept art would you be talking about... that could be made in the GECK

are you talking about interior spaces or something?

From now Justin Stapleton has making clothes and armors concept arts, and, well, it's really good.

I hope soon we give me more. And, I'll put some of his works here, with his authorization of course to people see and get inspired, maybe someone work on G.E.C.K. to a 3D visual.

And, I will need interior and exterior space designs along the fact of people coming from other locations to D.C. inflicts in the idea of different conceptions and needs from this places.