request for an improved gauss rifle

Hypernovaeh

my basic idea is a customised gauss rifle that looks similar to the original one but uses alien power cells to energise it (showing a power cell on the side of the gun instead of a electron power pack thingy). allowing it to do 3 shots per cell before having to insert another cell in (reload). perhaps if you press fire for 3 seconds it will use up 3 charges from the cell to deliver a powerfull shot 2x more damage and a knockback (like pressing fire for 3 secs using a melee weapon for a stronger swing) if you use that alternate stronger fire you can see the gauss rifle rings glow up and energise before the shot, like the same glow you use it when you fire normally. repairwise, perhaps you can repair it using a regular sniper rifle and a lazer rifle, the repair effect only taking place after you consume both fully repaired sniper+lazer rifle, consuming one doesent increase repair by nothing untill the other one is consumed. repairing using both weapons boosts 20%. dmg wise the original gauss rifle was powerfull enough since this offers more firepower id say something like 85 dmg reasonable?

i see this weapon to be quite fair, alien power cells doesent come by so easy making this a very nice weapon for sneaky sniper fans but use wisely. i am absolutely no good at using geck or anything to make it myself so if anyone does have the talent time and patience to attempt such thing please msg me or post on this post.

thx