Dim sun with enb/elfx

UnrealPirate

I'm running the TK enb and all was well until recently the sun became this transparent shadow in the sky rather than an actual bright sun. I've tried installing alternate sun mods and they have only changed the transparent dim sun's appearance. please give me suggestions.

hit shift + enter in game, and flip random effects, like 'sky effects' on and off till you track down the issue, then tweak with the settings for that effect till you can fix it! I was having a weird glitch with rain glowing really bright and spent about an hour poking every setting I could find till something finally fixed it XD

I use ENB with ELFX and CoT and a few other things just fine, so it is an issue in the enb settings. To make sure of this, turn the enb off in game (either go under the global effects and uncheck the only box there that says something like "use graphic effects" or hit the hotkey to turn off enb, which is F12 maybe?) if the ENB turns off and the sun goes back to normal, it's just a janked up ENB setting. lol