Pet Mod?

SwordKill

Here's an idea for a mod which I really hope to see;

This might've been done before, I don't know, all the companion mods I see look rather complicated. Anyway, I'd like to see a mod that lets you tame wild animals (molerats, yao gui, radscorpions etc.) and have them follow you as companions. They could be used as just regular companions or pack-mules when you have too much loot. And, be able to give your pets names.

I got the idea of this mod because I couldn't find a mod for having a Molerat companion, and I have no idea how to make on with the G.E.C.K. But then I thought of the idea of having a pack bramin, and figured 'why not have all this in one mod?'.

So, has anyone ever done something like this? If not, is anyone up for doing it?

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know if this is been requested before but it would be cool with pet shops :P

Pet shop in Megaton, Tenpenny, Underworld, Rivet City, Paradise Falls and mybe Big Town and Arefu:P

Where you can buy smaller Deatclaws, Lurks( regular and nukalurks), dogs and puppies, Mole Rats, Yao Guai and all those animals:P (no bugs)

I am makeing a shop where you can buy livestock

You can keep Brahmin, Wasteland Penguins (part chicken, penguin, and lizard), Centisheep (part centipede, part sheep), Yao Gui, and Miniture Marlurks. And maybe horses if I have the time to get that workings.

The pet shop idea could be cool, but I just simply don't have the time to make the thing. But if someone else wants to I would be willing to help them out if they needed something I could help out with.

• 9 months later...