Question regarding Midas Mod

dotbot

hi i was just wondering a few things.

what ingredients do u need to make the follow spells "rain","stone spikes"

second how do u get the portals in the astral plane to work? i used arstal mark and i try to walk into/click on the portals but all that happens is it respawns me back into the astral plane. Also when i go to the other portal to type in the crosswords the last one "Aerate" doesnt work. A

Any ideas?

thx

Place a mark (or several) anywhere in oblivion... choose a gem, diamond for example and later, when you use the recall spell, you have to choose the diamond portal to go to the place where you placed your mark.

Aerate works for me... that's weird. for me TASER doesn't work.

i have questions : how do i get the blessing to enter the building in the divine plane?

i am french and i have the english version of midas so the crosswords is very hard for me... i found some words but not all.. can someone help me?

i could prob anwser that question for u since i completed the knights of the 9 quest line, but i cant recall what part the divine plane was at.

the only thing i can think is are u trying to kill umarth? if so u need to use one of the blessing u get talos blessing or greater blessing.

sorry for the late reponse i dont check the forums very often.

Well i have no quest yet in the divine plane. I can talk to every angel, buy angelic armor and stuff, but i can't enter the building.

when i press "space" at the door a message pops up saying "only those who have received the grace of the nine may enter". Does it mean i have to buy the extension "knight of the nines"?

Because i tried everything...

Ok make sure your infamy is zero (there are a few ways to do this, the KOTN shrine quest for example) and then get the blessing from one of the shrines (I forget which one, sorry it's been a while but it should be easy to find in that area).