The last things I aid to my now ex-girlfriend

Harabec Weathers

Hmmm... I feel that (based on the presented information) that your former girlfriend should have taken a more sympathetic approach to your current life situation. As we all know, these aren't the easiest of times for any of us.

However, it probably would've been best if you didn't present this to the net for the entire world to see. I mean, personal issues must remain just that. Personal. I do commend you for not having posted pictures of her nor for having posted her name. But next time, talk with this among close friends or family, and have them help you deal with this sort of thing

your former girlfriend should have taken a more sympathetic approach to your current life situation.

what he presented was perhaps a bit tainted and one sided.heaven forbid he was at fault,we all know its the woman that always the wrong doer....................or do we????

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Certainly not. We have an adage in France that says: "Ne regarde pas la paille qui se trouve dans les yeux des autres avant d' avoir vu la bûche qui est dans le tien." It looks like this: "Don't see the straws been in other one's eyes, before having to see the tumble been in yours".

... Some people have to grow in minds. But first, they must be respectful towards the others... :closedeyes:

what he presented was perhaps a bit tainted and one sided.heaven forbid he was at fault,we all know its the woman that always the wrong doer....................or do we????

From my experience (limited though it is) men are generaly in the wrong, but when women are wrong it's more serious.

Also, I think that 'perhaps' is an understatement. But what she did was wrong, and there is no arguing that.

But what she did was wrong, and there is no arguing that.

by who's standards? I never assume anything unless both sides tell their story,so far I've heard only one side. :closedeyes:

Yeah, both sides of the story should be heard before any final judgement can be made (such as is what any fair judge would do)

Still, I do think it would've been best if he had kept it among a close set of people that he could trust (even net people if he can trust them enough on a private chat room or something).

But it certainly wasn't a one-sided fight if it had ended like this.

Let me guess... you bring matters personal between you two in public, before people mostly unfamiliar to you, then you trash her all the way you like, all that without her even knowing that, behind her back, and still claim moral superiority and are proud of your actions... is that it? Disgusting.

I'd have to agree. What a shame. Perhaps she was right in cheating on you? Or am I saying too much. And that fact that you posted such a thing online seems to say to me that you are NOT through with her just yet. Otherwise you wouldn't feel it necessary to backstab her online. Sigh.

indeed.the male ego is a fragile thing and when wronged how quick you are to bash her and call her garbage. perhaps a look at yourself and why she did what she did seems to be more in order.I think name calling and bashing her on a forum with out her knowledge shows your character and age at least mentally.

How pityful that you deem yourself superior to her and then degrade her and call her garbage.is that not juvenile and small minded of you?

Good luck finding another woman who will put up with a sorry excuse for male dominance and superiority. How fortunate that the women in florida are now safe from you!

You do have a point, but one would hardly expect him not to harbour strong feelings againt her after the end of a relationship, it's natural.

As none of us know both sides of the story, it's impossible to tell if it was entirely her fault, his fault or both of their faults. However, it might turn out that it is her fault, then his actions are somewhat more justifiable, and your words might seem cruel in that event. You may well be right, but I think that you should have tried to find out more before judging him so harshly.

Let me guess... you bring matters personal between you two in public, before people mostly unfamiliar to you, then you trash her all the way you like, all that without her even knowing that, behind her back, and still claim moral superiority and are proud of your actions... is that it? Disgusting.

I'd have to agree. What a shame. Perhaps she was right in cheating on you? Or am I saying too much. And that fact that you posted such a thing online seems to say to me that you are NOT through with her just yet. Otherwise you wouldn't feel it necessary to backstab her online. Sigh.

indeed.the male ego is a fragile thing and when wronged how quick you are to bash her and call her garbage. perhaps a look at yourself and why she did what she did seems to be more in order.I think name calling and bashing her on a forum with out her knowledge shows your character and age at least mentally.

How pityful that you deem yourself superior to her and then degrade her and call her garbage.is that not juvenile and small minded of you?

Good luck finding another woman who will put up with a sorry excuse for male dominance and superiority. How fortunate that the women in florida are now safe from you!

You do have a point, but one would hardly expect him not to harbour strong feelings againt her after the end of a relationship, it's natural.

As none of us know both sides of the story, it's impossible to tell if it was entirely her fault, his fault or both of their faults. However, it might turn out that it is her fault, then his actions are somewhat more justifiable, and your words might seem cruel in that event. You may well be right, but I think that you should have tried to find out more before judging him so harshly.

didn't judge him harshly honey,did it honestly and open minded.he opened the door all i did was enter,wipe my feet and leave.

wasder, that's not the point entirely. As it is someone's else business from the very beginning, we have no right to judge who was right and who was wrong. That would be possible if someone would come for help in a hard situation, but that is not the case. I'll just explain again. One - personal things remain personal, if you need to share them, then share them with friends, not with the world (which means private ways of communication). Two - no matter how bad person is, if you treat him/her as trash and not human then you're no better. And three - not even no backstabbing, as someone said, this forum's rules don't allow offending people at all, present or not.

Honestly, I was a little tempted to report this topic, but as everyone remains civil I won't try anything as "backstabbing" as that. Just remember that ethics - and forum rules - exist, and apply to everyone.

wasder, that's not the point entirely. As it is someone's else business from the very beginning, we have no right to judge who was right and who was wrong. That would be possible if someone would come for help in a hard situation, but that is not the case. I'll just explain again. One - personal things remain personal, if you need to share them, then share them with friends, not with the world (which means private ways of communication). Two - no matter how bad person is, if you treat him/her as trash and not human then you're no better. And three - not even no backstabbing, as someone said, this forum's rules don't allow offending people at all, present or not.

Honestly, I was a little tempted to report this topic, but as everyone remains civil I won't try anything as "backstabbing" as that. Just remember that ethics - and forum rules - exist, and apply to everyone.

yes mistress sarya..if I'm bad will you spank me? :whistling: