Requesting a Writer.

OHWceta

I need someone who can help me come up with a good story for the Mods I'm working on.

I am building power armors but I need a reason why they're in the fallout world.

Same goes for a new race of Mer-people I'm working on (Not Merpeople like you see on TV with fish tails and human Torsos, but they are hybrids of fish and humans)

I need someone who can help me come up with a good story for the Mods I'm working on.

I am building power armors but I need a reason why they're in the fallout world.

Same goes for a new race of Mer-people I'm working on (Not Merpeople like you see on TV with fish tails and human Torsos, but they are hybrids of fish and humans)

Can I help?

but you havn't even started on makeing anything...

Tony, for your information I started today, I made a square, and a circle, a long way from a power armor I know, but I stopped procrastinating.

Sigh... beaten to the punch.

Actually I can use the help of anyone who wishes to offer advice, I just need some smart people to bounce Ideas off. I usually work best with coming up with some insane idea off the top of my head and then have people help me evolve it into something good.

Ok, so first off, a Vault full of human-fish hybrids, why does it exist and how did these people become part fish?

"Ok, so first off, a Vault full of human-fish hybrids, why does it exist and how did these people become part fish?"

Built near a River, the wall seems to be a little poor to support the years of degastation made by irradied water.

Destroying slowly but continuasly after the inumerous bombs hit in the area (who helped to accelerate the process), finally culminating in water coming into the Vault.

Impossible to go away because the main door jammed and without communication support, the people needed to learn how to live with HEAVLY irradiated water.

Further, some strange things begin to happen, modifications in body, some small other more perceptive. The vault peoples body begins to adapt to the water enviroment, mainly because the necessity to travel under water to move along Vault.

The process was increased rate because the levels of radiation inside it and for some small and little capable but still presents, samples of F.E.V. virus.

:)

"Why couldn't she be the other kind of Mermaid? With the fish part on top and the lady part on the bottom?"

Because either version is rather unoriginal and being half and half is really quite illogical. I was thinking more along the lines of humans with Marine animal traits to them like with shark teeth and skin, or maybe Jellyfish Tentacles instead of hair, webbing on their feet and hands to help with swimming, there will be several different breeds and the Races will have both male and female.

Kinda like gouls there would be feral versions that try and attack you as well as maybe a few intelligent members trying to help you. I only sketched Female characters (trying to practice my anatomy work)

Race: Great White

Hair: Most Males are bald while females usually have short hair in dark blues or greens.

Eyes: Narrow, yellow pupils with dark around the outside (instead of Whites)

Face: Long pointed nose that's rather large in size, slighlty larger mouth than normal, lined with razor sharp teeth.

Skin Color: White to light grey in color with a light patch running down their chest from their neck to their abs.

Body Type: Muscular to Athletic in build, very tall.

Notable Features: Their hands are slightly webbed to improve swimming ability (in theory, they'll probably be in a vault so unless you want them to swim it's just a note for appearance) They also have a large dorsal fin in the middle of their back.

Bio: Powerful and deadly, avoid them at all cost, they are much stronger than an average human. They usually stick to a certain area and avoid territory that others have claimed. They are Brutal and tempermental, they very rarely use higher tech weaponry.

Race: Hammerhead

Hair: None for male or female

Eyes: Big, Round, Yellow

Face: Humanlike aside from a hammer shaped Crest on their forehead, their eyes are in the usual human placement as opposed to on the hammer like in the shark breed. Their nose is relatively small and their pupils are vertical slits on the lower part, they have razor sharp teeth.

Skin Color: Greyish to tan or sandy

Body Type: Slender in build, slightly taller than average height

Notable Features: Males have much larger head crests than females, small dorsal fin on mid back

Reference: http://bobrox15.deviantart.com/art/Terra-Sketch-110480733 http://omega-red41.deviantart.com/art/Terra-125754146

Bio: Hammerheads are generally pack hunters and team up together. They will only attack if there is a fight going on nearby, otherwise they can even be friendly. They're probably the most human regarding strength and size. They are curious and like to tinker with devices, they are able to use guns and other weapons

Race: Cetacean

Hair: Short in length for male and female. (A few males have dreadlocks)

Eyes: dark in color, humanlike

Face: Very humanoid, rounded in shape

Skin Color: Black, smooth, shiney

Body Type: Larger than average human size, they are the tallest race

Notable Features: Large White Circles on the forehead just to the side and above the eyes, Dorsal Fin on mid back. (Based off an Orca)

Bio: Smart and friendly, they will only fight you if attacked, they dont get along with great whites. Being highly intelligent they can use most weapons humans can but their tremendous physical strength makes them dangerous even without weapons. Good to have as a companion if you encounter a Great White.

Race: Lionfish

Hair: Long and orange in color, it stands on end and hardens into poisenous barbs when angered.

Eyes: Round and Dark in color

Face: Fairly humanoid but the have a slight underbite (males have a more prominant underbite)

Skin Color: Orangish to tan with white stripes along the face and neck.

Body Type: Short, slim

Notable Features: Fins attached to their elbows and a tail fin attached to their lower back.

Reference: http://bobrox15.deviantart.com/art/Ruby-Sketch-110481371 http://nekomimic.deviantart.com/art/Ruby-122890124

Bio: Lionfish tend to be rather unfriendly but will only attack if they are attacked first. They tend to fight any non-human creatures that wander into their territory. Their physical attacks are rather weak but they can poisen their targets. They have the ability to use low tech weapons and guns.

Race: Jelly

Hair: long, purple in color, made of tentacles

Eyes: light blue, round

Face: Humanoid for the most part.

Body Type: Average

Notable Features: Flesh Skirt attached to their body surrounded by tentacles (like the "Bell" on a Jellyfish) They are Semi-Transparent, their skin see-through so you can see their lungs, Stomach, heart, and brain

Reference: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHW...llyfishGirl.jpg

Bio: Jellys roam aimlessly around until they spot something which they automatically walk up to innocently but then attack with a VERY deadly poisen strike. They can't use weapons but their physical attack is downright deadly. They have very low speed and defense.

To NecroPhoenix

Really I was kind of thinking more of maybe an experiment, you know, whales are highly intelligent, sharks well, there's a long explantion about their scientific importance in "Deep Blue Sea" (Samuel F. Jackson gets eaten by a shark if that jogs your memory) Being as each vault is a different kind of experiment going on and stuff, and maybe later they don't just try brain modifying but try to make traits such as breathing underwater available to humans and they just kind of go crazy from there. I dunno, I'm not the writer, but that's the purpose of this topic, to bounce around ideas until we hit gold.

You might want to check out "The Island of Dr. Moroae" and "Blue Submarine No.6" for inspiration. And try looking at the model for the Mirelurk King. It's screaming organic power armor if you check out the plating.