Gamebreaking Bug. Pls help.

Vexxly

I installed Darnified UI. And I think I did it wrong. I did it through OMM but it just went orange and I couldnt figure out what to do so I just launched oblivion. My game looked like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237470932 and I couldnt click anything. I completely removed Darnified from my computer and OMM but it continues to be like that. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated :ninja:

I installed Darnified UI. And I think I did it wrong. I did it through OMM but it just went orange and I couldnt figure out what to do so I just launched oblivion. My game looked like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=237470932 and I couldnt click anything. I completely removed Darnified from my computer and OMM but it continues to be like that. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated :ninja:

If you are playing Oblivion through steam, there's a few extra steps you have to do in order for it to work with mods. Unfortunately, I don't know the details.

If I remember correctly you'll have to delete the Oblivion.ini which is in "my documents/my games/oblivion" folder and then start the game so it can create a fresh one. Before doing that,if you have tweaked your .ini,copy it and paste it somewhere safe so then you can check what you've changed and reapply them in your new one.

• 3 weeks later...

If I remember correctly you'll have to delete the Oblivion.ini which is in "my documents/my games/oblivion" folder and then start the game so it can create a fresh one. Before doing that,if you have tweaked your .ini,copy it and paste it somewhere safe so then you can check what you've changed and reapply them in your new one.

Yeah I deleted the ini and then started up oblivion and no changes