Rockopolis: Recreation

Britanol

Okay, so, I was looking for some Rockopolis mod that makes it a full city, and the closest I got was a player a home. I'm pretty sure this is one of those super huge mods, but I'm sure one of those heavy modders like Jaysus (Hint, hint) could do it. I'm thinking maybe something a little like Megaton. Not too big, not too small, but I think, actually, that it could go hand in hand with a Vault. Someone who makes a vault quest. It turns out the vault has been entirely dismantled to make buildings, walkways, etc. for Rockopolis. Maybe a few quests, no big rush, though. I just think that, even though Rockopolis has a really interesting backstory, no one really cares about it. I can't even think of the first thing to do with the GECK, and the Bethesda tutorial is crappy.

Seconded. This is a brilliant idea. It needs to be done....by someone with more talent than me, unfortunately. If you get a team ever comes together for this I'd be happy to contribute some dialogue/story ideas towards it. Rockopolis always felt like something that was going to be included all along but faded away until it become what we see in the game now.