Girl Gamers

Herculine

You should be offended if you saw this in the early 90's.. but since then girl gamers worldwide have proved themselves as equals and more to male gamers. The only difference between a male and female gamer are a few chromosomes.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be offended if you saw this in the early 90's.. but since then girl gamers worldwide have proved themselves as equals and more to male gamers. The only difference between a male and female gamer are a few chromosomes.

Thank you.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I usually stay away from such posts...but nevertheless I feel compelled to give my two pence.

For the record I'm male in gender and am considered fundamental in character.

Negative gender based stereotypes have only a future in a small mind or 'dark' stand up comedy.

My Love looks very unfavourably towards this type of behavior, and she's not one to cross!

Tolerance is a double edged blade...

-James

True, we all need to tolerate each other to a certain extent, but I believe that prejudice due to race, gender, religion and lifestyle is something that none of us should have to tolerate.

or accept,condone,add to or ignor.

I don't think so

I don't think so

Dude, are you being serious? If so, you have taken Uncle Roe's point out of context. Question the 1990's reference or the line on chromosomes, but not the friendly banter about female gamers being able to beat male gamers.

I don't think so

Can you be more specific?

Well I don't believe that girls are better gamers than boys.

Maybe equals (exept for the Wii :whistling: )

To paraphrase Herculine, would you care to elaborate further on your statement? That or come meet me on Nordschleife (full simulation) for ten laps. Win and my car is yours. Lose and you come back here and say 'Aunty'.

-Kitten

P.S. Either sex can excel at video games. Women can interpret (and participate in) games as they tend to be by men or bring new perspectives that widen the definition of gaming. And, frankly, in this era of economic strife game studios realise how significant a demographic are female gamers. Bring something fast..