(Semi)Mod Advertisements!

Britanol

Okay, so I've been working on my own blog (which isn't well known) and I wanted to let you all know something. If anyone who has ever made a mod wants their mod to be better known just let me know. I'll download it, use it (unless it's so bad I can't stand it [which is rare]) and tell everyone about it. On my 350 view milestone I'll post an entire chapter advertising my mods, even though I do introduce them through the story. All I ask in exchange is that you tell anyone you know that plays fallout about my story. You can read it yourself, and if you made any of the mods in there, like I said, I'll post the author of every mod I've used in the story. Tailor Maid was used, but I forgot to hyperlink it. In my 350 views milestone post I'll name the author. Please, let me know if you're interested.

~Britanol

Thank you! I like downloading mods, and I figure if I can shoow them in exchange for viewers, it's fine for me. I'm in the double letters an FOMM though, so I may have to clean out a few now or later, but people like stories where it's not just the main vanilla game. I think I might do one for Oblivion, but my Oblivion is FULL of mods, thanks to OOO, I lag every second. Skree, have you any mods for me to show?

well my bf2142 fo3 mod is just in very early development, but i do have test packs that people can download. Nothing near as polished as other mods though i think

Sadly, if this is going to be a big mod, I can't use it for the 350 milestone. Maybe 500, but I'll have to do some renovating with my mods and such, cause my game lags right now. Also: I need to use HDR because I feel Quantum is stupid about it, but when I go into VATS with HDR/Bloom my game lags. Any help?

I think what youre doing is a nice service to the modding community :)

I don't really like advertising my mods though, but I suppose you coulf look at my profile :shrug:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/modules/membe...x.php?id=776924

One mod that definatley doesn't get enough attention is Fallout Street Lights, it's a must have :)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8069