(Semi)Mod Advertisements!

Britanol

Thanks, yevic. I'm about to start workin' on Shady Sands. I also need to wait until Firefox gets updated, because the Nexus crashes Firefox every time I open up the Downloads window. Should be fixed soon, though.

Edit: lol whoops. Didn't notice that you're REAL name was yevic1992

Nice. Tried something new for today's episode. Tell me if you like it. I might incorporate something with someone else's character. Speaking of which, anyone want their person in my story? I'll introduce now or later, It's a bit hard for me to have a bunch of people at once.

Nice. Tried something new for today's episode.

Yep, you should definitely write more dialog, I liked it ^^

Speaking of feedback: Maybe you should add some more explanation to the big turning-point. at first I was like "Wait, what?" and thought I had missed a page (Why did he black out? What book? Or is it the book from the beginning?)

Okay, sorry for double post, but I feel that 350 is coming up too fast. I think maybe I should up it to 500 so I have time for Shady Sands and the other mods. Does anyone have anything against that? Also, c2552, are you talking about the Bible of "The New Church"? That's not what I meant. I was going to say tomorrow that I found the holotape in the pit, and the New Church is going to be part of The Church of Atom. I'll expand on that when I'm done with Paradise Falls.

You beat me to the topic. Though to be honest I have been just advertising good mods on my own. I really am liking your blag so far and glad to see it getting more steam. Happy to see that Life in the Wastes has inspired people like you to produce their own fantastic stroies. On a advertising note: I just posted a new episode on my advertising Personal Vertibird and Friendly Neighbors mod.