(Semi)Mod Advertisements!

Britanol

Hey! Friendly Neighbors was mine!

No problem. There are several ways you can play my quests. They are not linear. I also included several little side storys.

Besides, Devs has his own agenda. I doubt he will even continue the questline that much. He found a Enclave base and plans to use it for his own use to find Raven Rock. Some exploding slave and a holotape isn't on his list of things to worry about.

I do like the mod though, but the Silversprings house quest bugged out on me and got me stuck without a way out.

No problem. There are several ways you can play my quests. They are not linear. I also included several little side storys.

Besides, Devs has his own agenda. I doubt he will even continue the questline that much. He found a Enclave base and plans to use it for his own use to find Raven Rock. Some exploding slave and a holotape isn't on his list of things to worry about.

I do like the mod though, but the Silversprings house quest bugged out on me and got me stuck without a way out.

:wallbash: Its no bug if you mean your imprisonment and Dickie!

Only a riddle that is harder to solve then Bethseda ones. I am tired of hearing that's a bug. I wrote a hint sheet, i wrote a walkthrough and explained it a million times in the quest forum comments. I am near to stop modding and take "Friendly New Neigjbours" offline.

:wallbash: Its no bug if you mean your imprisonment and Dickie!

Only a riddle that is harder to solve then Bethseda ones. I am tired of hearing that's a bug. I wrote a hint sheet, i wrote a walkthrough and explained it a million times in the quest forum comments. I am near to stop modding and take "Friendly New Neigjbours" offline.

No, I get that. It is obvious it is part of the story and you need to figure out how to get out and whatnot, but what I experienced was a bug to me or poor scripting.

I went into the cage and %&$! talked to me, then go mad and hit me with his baton, but the bug was he wouldn't stop. He stopped when my health got too low, but then I would heal by sleeping and he would go at it again. It continued until I got mad and continued on my writing.

What I see, he should have hit me to that point my health got too low and then leave me alone in the cage for me to find out how to save myself. But he wouldn't leave me alone. :confused:

Excerpt from the note on the players bed in the cell (Spoiler ahead):

.... I got captured by these sadistic guy called %&$!. He has beaten me for three days in a row. As i felt down on my knees and begged for mercy he suddenly stopped...

Excerpt from Hints and Spoiler (Spoiler ahead):

How to get out of the prison cell:

Help level 1: Sleep as much as you can.

Help level 2: Get up at 10.

Help level 3: %&$! comes at 11.

Help level 4: Good slaves kneel in front of their master.

Excerpt from the walkthrough (Spoiler ahead):

... So when you kneel he stops imidetly with the beating. If you start the conversation with him kneeling you get an new option which starts the next stage of the quest....

I think you see why i am tired. If you open my mod you will see its the opposite of poor scripting. It seems nobody reads the readme's, the messageboxes in game and the notes you leave them ingame. Sorry! but that is the reason why i am taking my mod offline.

Excerpt from the note on the players bed in the cell (Spoiler ahead):

.... I got captured by these sadistic guy called %&$!. He has beaten me for three days in a row. As i felt down on my knees and begged for mercy he suddenly stopped...

Excerpt from Hints and Spoiler (Spoiler ahead):

How to get out of the prison cell:

Help level 1: Sleep as much as you can.

Help level 2: Get up at 10.

Help level 3: %&$! comes at 11.

Help level 4: Good slaves kneel in front of their master.

Excerpt from the walkthrough (Spoiler ahead):

... So when you kneel he stops imidetly with the beating. If you start the conversation with him kneeling you get an new option which starts the next stage of the quest....

I think you see why i am tired. If you open my mod you will see its the opposite of poor scripting. It seems nobody reads the readme's, the messageboxes in game and the notes you leave them ingame. Sorry! but that is the reason why i am taking my mod offline.

Ok my bad, didn't think kneeling would trigger an event. And i never read walkthroughs, period. Don't need to take the mod offlines, just need to add a in-game context clue along the lines of him yelling "kneel to me" or something. I don't see why we should need to read a walkthrough to figure out the trigger. All in all it was still a great mod. Vocie acting surprised me. Either way, I didn't feel the need to go back.

Ok my bad, didn't think kneeling would trigger an event. And i never read walkthroughs, period. Don't need to take the mod offlines, just need to add a in-game context clue along the lines of him yelling "kneel to me" or something. I don't see why we should need to read a walkthrough to figure out the trigger. All in all it was still a great mod. Vocie acting surprised me. Either way, I didn't feel the need to go back.

As i wrote in my previous post there was a note on the players bed in the cell !! ingame !! its also mentioned in Dickies dialogue while your are inprisoned.

I took the mod offline because i can't hear it anymore that somebody who dont get it writes bug or poor scripting. You are not alone.

There is no reason for me to defend myself. Again: I gave hints ingame, made a tips and hint sheet, wrote a walkthrough and gave daily support on the forum over months.

Its enough now!