Return to Anchorage.

Blasphear

Hey guys I'm Blas. I'm writing this to inform you all of the mod I am starting.

I was quite disappointed at the lack of open world that 'Operation Anchorage' provided. It's a great concept but is missing a replayability that the Fallout series is famous for.

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9738/rta.jpg

Overview: (WiP)

Return to Anchorage, (RTA) will be an open world giving players the opportunity to role play far more than Bethesda's original.

Unlike the 'Operation Anchorage' (OA), RTA will be set in the current Fallout time frame. The Brotherhood of Steel Elders have summoned the different factions of the Brotherhood to their outpost in Anchorage to seek hidden technology to combat a mysterious threat, the likes of which has not been seen in 200 years.

The player will join the Lyons Pride as they travel to Anchorage to locate and secure hidden technology for the Elders.

The Brotherhood is rife with tension as the different groups square off the please their masters and you will have to choose who to follow.

Features

-Square off against new and terrifying enemies like Snow Ghouls and Mountain Bears.

-Explore the frozen wastes of Anchorage.

-Follow a series of multi-choice missions.

-Fight alongside all factions of the Brotherhood of Steel.

-Revisit your favorite OA areas 200 years later.

-Face an enemy more advanced, organised and powerful than anything you have ever faced before.

So, your thoughts. If anyone is interested in helping out, my info is below.

I need a

-Coder.

-Texturer.

-People who know their way around the construction set.

-And possibly a modeler.

Please contact me at [email protected]