Correctly worn and weilded (sp?) Katana & Ko-Katana

ArebasuShun

It's always bothered me how the samurai and ninja swords are done wrong, so I thought I'd see if

a kind modder out there would take up my offer.

------------

Katana: A two-handed katana but worn on the side, edge up (curved side up).

Name Suggestion: Yamakami

Designs: black wrapped handle, circle guard, black wood sheath, plain blade

Priority:#2

Ko-Katana: A two-handed katana with slightly longer handle (just 1/4 longer) and shorter blade, edge up as well.

It should overall be the same length as the katana above.

Name Suggestion: Shinobi-ken

Designs: black wrapped handle, square guard, black wood sheath, plain blade

Priority: #1

Can't copy or paste for some reason so came out in the order I thought of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Placement of the sheathed weapon is done via the skeleton and based on the type of weapon not the weapon itself. 1 handed swords all get placed in the same spot on the hip and all 2 handed gets placed in the same spot on the back. This is for the animations to function correctly because Bethesda doesn't believe in attaching animations to the individual items that use them, they use universal animations for groups of items. Anyone that tries to do this would end up having to create a whole new animation so the blade faces the correct direction when wielding it since it would be backwards with the normal animation and they would need a new skeleton with the attach node for this one blade that is upside down compared to the default node. Then the uphill battle of getting everything to work nicely and that's a daunting task when many animation mods are buggy and the vanilla animations can get buggy.