I need some help with my mods

zotman12

Hello. This is Hentai

Im working on Hentai Mania Episode 2 and need your help especially in script.

I have been trying to mark total damages inflicted by any kinds of weapon-attack on the screen. Not from the enemy, From the player.

I have used script fuctions of "GetAttackDamage" but it only indicate weapons base damage not the total damage.

I know the Oblivion's damage fomula is extreamly complex

So i thought It is better to use enemy's health info than player's attack damage.

But the problem is that The only fuction I know about health is "target.getav health"

If I can get the info kind of " enemy's current health - enemy's previoud health before the attack ", I can get the The total damages inflcted on the enemys by single attack.

IF anyone can help me

please semd me a mssage

If you can kindly make a script for me

I can send you HentaiMania2.esp files

Thank you for considering me

Hello. This is Hentai

Im working on Hentai Mania Episode 2 and need your help especially in script.

I have been trying to mark total damages inflicted by any kinds of weapon-attack on the screen. Not from the enemy, From the player.

I have used script fuctions of "GetAttackDamage" but it only indicate weapons base damage not the total damage.

I know the Oblivion's damage fomula is extreamly complex

So i thought It is better to use enemy's health info than player's attack damage.

But the problem is that The only fuction I know about health is "target.getav health"

If I can get the info kind of " enemy's current health - enemy's previoud health before the attack ", I can get the The total damages inflcted on the enemys by single attack.

IF anyone can help me

please semd me a mssage

If you can kindly make a script for me

I can send you HentaiMania2.esp files

Thank you for considering me

Sending PM.