[Interior] - Flat

Minty_Paulo

Job Description:

Edit the Interior to make a look like a Lower/Middle Class Flat, bog standerd nothing mega, its already has NPC living there. All i want is for someone to edit the esp so i can put it in the main esp file. all you need is in the the esp file. look for "AAFlat" in Interiors

File Name: - Eagle's Reach - Flat 1

File Link: - Download Here

Job Started by: vicICE

Job completed by: vicICE

( You can find a full list of jobs that needs to be done at Scrollwork Studios )

I might have followed it a bit strictly :whistling:

It's a nice setup, but a first post should have been a bit different with some more explanation..

That would've pulled some more people ;)

Well, the way you're working can be effective. But before this I had never heard (about you, but that's something else) about your mod. Yes, I can click on your sig (I did), but I know that most people don't do that lately...

It was a bit of a surprise and could be take by some in a wrong way, whatever your intentions were.

It was just a friendly advice...I deliberately used the search-and-replace function to change everything from lower to middle-class using the same numbers as well.

Haha, but now its a bit exposed..To get to the point. These are very simple jobs, quite about anyone could do it and even learn from it. Especially new modders, but with such less explanation on the first thing..People just stare for a moment and go back doing their thing opposed to do it ;).

Although, every forum is different :)...

Thanks, i see you point, i hope by posting more jobs here and Beth forum i can get more people into the mod 'Eagle's Reach' and more to my forum site even help in there own way just like you vicICE. I do hope you can help us out more?