Halo in fallout

mitta

hey guys, just wondering if there is any way of getting more than one person, into a game of fallout? because i have a good idea for fallout - now having the spartan armour from halo, we could make a machinima of what happens to masterchief, after then end of halo 3. or just a machinima. or just to stuff around, i think it could be a bit of fun :P so any help would be appreciated :D :thanks:

from what i remember, the oblivion one you are talking about made all the characters walk as a static, meaning no animations. they were just floating statics... wierd. i'm sure migrating to fallout 3 engine would *censored* it up even more. doubt it would work, would probably need to go from the ground up on that one.

from what i remember, the oblivion one you are talking about made all the characters walk as a static, meaning no animations. they were just floating statics... wierd. i'm sure migrating to fallout 3 engine would *censored* it up even more. doubt it would work, would probably need to go from the ground up on that one.

still, i think we should try it :confused: i think it could be quite awesome when finished on a workable level.. if we could find someone with enough time on there hands, and willing to do it :unsure: