Modders Wanted

curim2

I already have the worldspace finished. I just need to landscape it.

Adding stuff by hand is 99.95% of the work, so calling it finished simply because the land is there is quite hasty.

What I ment was I have the workspace and the LOD file 100% finished I just need to create a few forests and villages (one of my teammates is helping me make the Celtic architecture.) then I will take some screenshots. I know that adding the objects and textures is almost all the work, and That is why I need peoples help on this! It will really shorten the time it takes into creating the world.

LOD is half finished then. You will need to redo the LOD to include all the trees and statics. There is also an issue with sharing the esp file amongst several people and then merging it into one. We do not have a simple way to do that like Bethesda did. If you have 2 people adding new items to the same esp they will be using the same ID numbers for one nice problem. The CK as far as I know does not allow you to choose a range you are allowed to work with which is a feature Gamebryo Lightspeed has (the CK is built off an older version then stripped down and gave to us). Then once you get a system for in place where you can merge several esp's into one it will get far harder to do and more prone to mistakes as the world gets fleshed out. By then you will be spending more time fixing than creating. But if you pass the esp around and only 1 person works on it at a time then you are looking at the same amount of time as 1 person working on it.

It would be more prudent to get help with making interior cells that can be renumbered with Tes5edit then copied over while you maintain and flesh out the exterior world.

Actually, if you want to work on a mod with a team, the CK does support version control:

http://www.creationkit.com/Version_control

You should look into it.

You can also use the region tool to automatically (to an extent, you will still need to hand-tweak) terrain detail and clutter.

This guide is for the GECK/Fallout but the same tools exist in the CK:

http://www.truancyfactory.com/tutorials/fallout3/fallout_regions.html

Anyway, OP, good luck with the mod, I once built a 4-cell worldspace mod with a couple of interior cells and a single quest, and it took me months to detail everything to something I considered release-worthy.