Truble combining mods

xzavian

Hi, Im having some trouble loading FWE, MMM, FOOK2 and WMK. Im using the most recent versions for those mods and latest patch for fallout3. Im following all the instructions given, and trying to create a merged patch with FO3edit.

Load order is as follows:

fallou3.esm, CALIBR.esm, CRAFT.esm, FOOK2 - Main.esm, FOOK2-*censored*.esm, FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.ems, Mart's Mutant Mod.esm, CALIBRxMerchant.esp, CRAFT-Activation Perk.esp, FOOK2 Main.eps, FOOK2 EVE.esp, FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main file.esp, EVE Main - FWE Master Release.esp, FO3 Wanderers Edition - Free play after MQ.esp, WeaponModKits.esp, Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK.esp, Mart's Mutant Mod - CFW.esp, WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp, WeaponModKits - FOOK.esp,

Stealthboy recon armor - CRAFT.esp, WMKAA12Shotgun.esp, Marts Mutant Mod.esp, Marts Mutant Mod - Increased spawns.esp, Marts Mutant Mod Hunting and looting.esp, Marts Mutant Mod - Thougher Traders.esp, Marts Mutant Mod Natural Selection.esp, Marts Mutant Mod Zone Respawns.esp

Im getting the following error and cannot create a merged patch:

[00:05] Background Loader: [EVE Beta_0.9.2.esp] Loading file

[00:05] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error. Code: 2.

Det går inte att hitta filen> (translates to: file not fund)

[00:05] Background Loader: finished

Anyone know whats wrong?

Edit: After lots of testing I've found out that:

WORKS

CALIBR+CRAFT+FWE+WMK+MMM

CALIBR+CRAFT+FOOK2+WMK

DOESN'T WORK

MMM+FOOK2

FWE+FOOK2

Hope it helps.

these mods/patches might be using modified version of the sames files or ID's, so merging them could potentially overwrite one another. i would suggest NOT merging mods like that. I suggest only that if you yourself have made a mod, and want to combine THAT with another mod you made, to then merge knowing what files are in use in both mods.

hope it helps :whistling:

I think that you are using too many foip patches.

use just the one that fits all your needs and disable the rest.

When you get the correct foip patch you should have no errors loading your plugins into fo3edit and it will create the merged patch for you.

There is nothing to fear about making a merged patch. Fo3edit merged patch creation is fully automated and wont mess anything up. Merged patch goes at the end of your load order.

I highly recommend merged patches. It increases my framerate and prevents crashing.