Early retirement from Oblivion modding?

Guest Salmacis1968

It's always good to hear good news come from what could have been sad news. We're all here to help. :)

Take care Salmacis, I'm sorry you couldn't stay, but I hope you can be back soon. And if not, then I wish you luck. ^^

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

Well, I've finally uploaded a mod!

My Ainmhi Companions mod (link in sig) is a re-release of some Salmacis1968 CM companions tweaked by me and a few of my own creations as well for a total of 25 Ainmhi companions. (Sorry, no Futanari.) They can be found throughout Cyrodiil and the Shivering Isles. I gave the females textures from NEC Sonnet character to make them look prettier. I've tested them and they seem to work well.

I hope my mod is enjoyed by many, and I hope it lives up to expectations. I'm planning more CM companion mods from other custom races, and re-releasing some of his, but I seem to have so little time to work on them! Hopefully it won't take forever!

If you play with my Ainmhi, please take a moment to leave a comment, positive or critical, in the file's comments thread. I'm striving to be a productive contributing member of this community and any feedback helps me not feel like I'm wasting my time. There's more to come, but please be patient!

And again, thank you all for the warm, wonderful welcome you've given me. I love it here!