Dual-Wield Mod, allready done?

JakeVicious666

Searching the forums might help, too.

Not too feasible to do. Engine wasn't built for it, animations, firing nodes, etc.

Yeah.

Besides, of all the things that even might qualify, attempting to recreate the lobby scene of the first Matrix is probably one of the most enormous wastes of resources possible. Wasteland survival is all about efficiency, not BALLS TO THE WALL ACTION.

Even ignoring that aesthetic perspective-- they called it. The game is specifically built for use of one weapon at a time, and even if you could manage to put a second gun in the other hand, it'd be little more than eye candy-- assuming the animations didn't eventually screw things up.

Duel Wielding, like Multiplayer, will never, ever happen in Fallout 3.

• 9 months later...
okay first off, it's not impossible, and not as hard as you guys are making it out to be, like JakeVicious666 said there is mod for oblivion that adds dual wielding pistols, which um oblivion doesnt have any guns in it so adding something like that to a game that already has guns shouldn't be too hard, and if there are fallout 3 mods that dual swords then why not dual pistols? yeah i know it doesnt make a lot of sense for dual wielding pistols in a game where killing effieciently and saving ammo is the main combat point. but hey some people like to play just for looks, what ever floats your boat. and again its not as difficult as you are making it out to be, its more of a matter of time consuming and not being hard. I may even make this my new project just to show you guys it is possible

No. Also 2 swords=/=2guns. 2 guns requires 2 sources of bullets, 2 mag reloads, 2 shell ejection ports and 2 hands held correctly. In short: to do this you need to have 4 things that are impossible... well 1 is imposssible without screwing over every other pistol type weapon.