Mature content... [Thumbs down]

RyanLP

some dude put a mod up a while ago,

"fritzles fun basement" or something like that. i dont know if everyone knows the story.

but if things are put in for fun & astefully done & not like the poo above?. then theres no harm, and theres a saying that you can never have enuth of a good thing.

lol althought some mods are poo haha, a mod is a mod & the more the bttr :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have seriously misunderstood, or not read what I said haha.

I'm not saying I want to avoid it. I'm just saying that there's so much of it and I haven't seen any cool new normal armors in a while.

And Tony, I clearly said that I KNOW THAT. Your comment was unnecessary. If you read what I said, I'm not complaining about the mods, I'm just saying I wish that people would take on other things seeing as to how we have so much of the same mature content going on over and over. There's so many body type mods and kinky clothing mods out there already.

@OHWceta Yeah I guess that kind of makes sense that they would work with tighter clothes.

By the way to everyone getting so worked up about this. I've made some clear statements as to specify the fact that I'm not complaining about their work, it's called contructive criticism. It's a simple suggestion, and I posted to see if anybody was feeling similarly rather than to attract people who disagree. If you disagree then just ignore it and move on, I'm not attacking anyone so there's no reason to try and attack me.

This section of the forums is general mod talk, and that's what I'm talking about. Mods in general. :P

Oh, but I forgot about the title; my mistake it does seem a bit hostile. I was just trying to attract people's attention to if they were thinking the same way as I am.

I did not misunderstand you, I knew exactly that you wanted people to make other stuff other than just adult content

and I still, knowing that, think you are totally out of place makeing a topic about it

If you want something else, make it yourself, but it is just rude to come on here and act like people should be spending their own time makeing what you think as opposed to what you want. Sitting around judgeing what others feel like doing is not helping anyone.

I don't care that you want new cool normal armors, if people want to make them they will, but if not, then STFU

(and that is comeing from someone makeing a mod that is completly not adult content...)

Yes, and 90% of reported statistics are made up on the spot. Any point worth making is worth exaggerating, right?

I just looked though several pages of armor mods and the vast majority were simple retextures of vanilla armors. That means they aren't "mature content". You and the other "regular" players have plenty of selections to make.

If you want to know of any hair mods on Nexus, then try looking at the category "Hair and Face Models". There are currently only (59) listings, so it shouldn't take you too long to go through them all. You probably want to check them out before there are (69).

First of all, dude do I look like I have the exact numbers? I'm just making a general statement, so chill out.

Second, that's not exactly what I mean. I just look back on oblivion and there were so many different great armor mods going on with creative ideas. Maybe because they also had enchantments to help make them unique, but now I look at Fallout and it's hard to come across anything too special any more. The mods I'm talking about are the ones that make top because they are unique like the coyote reflex power armor. Though, the other mods do look pretty cool. I'm not saying they are bad.

Thanks, I've been looking through them, I was just asking to see if there are any that people like better for reasons such as compatibility and so on.

You guys have seriously misunderstood, or not read what I said haha.

I'm not saying I want to avoid it. I'm just saying that there's so much of it and I haven't seen any cool new normal armors in a while.

And Tony, I clearly said that I KNOW THAT. Your comment was unnecessary. If you read what I said, I'm not complaining about the mods, I'm just saying I wish that people would take on other things seeing as to how we have so much of the same mature content going on over and over. There's so many body type mods and kinky clothing mods out there already.

@OHWceta Yeah I guess that kind of makes sense that they would work with tighter clothes.

By the way to everyone getting so worked up about this. I've made some clear statements as to specify the fact that I'm not complaining about their work, it's called contructive criticism. It's a simple suggestion, and I posted to see if anybody was feeling similarly rather than to attract people who disagree. If you disagree then just ignore it and move on, I'm not attacking anyone so there's no reason to try and attack me.

This section of the forums is general mod talk, and that's what I'm talking about. Mods in general. :P

Oh, but I forgot about the title; my mistake it does seem a bit hostile. I was just trying to attract people's attention to if they were thinking the same way as I am.

I did not misunderstand you, I knew exactly that you wanted people to make other stuff other than just adult content

and I still, knowing that, think you are totally out of place makeing a topic about it

If you want something else, make it yourself, but it is just rude to come on here and act like people should be spending their own time makeing what you think as opposed to what you want. Sitting around judgeing what others feel like doing is not helping anyone.

I don't care that you want new cool normal armors, if people want to make them they will, but if not, then STFU

(and that is comeing from someone makeing a mod that is completly not adult content...)

Well then you clearly don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you and waste time. I'm not telling anybody what to do and what not to do, I've simply stated that I've noticed a lot of work being put into Mature Content. You're being foolish if you're going to keep telling me I'm wrong for stating my opinion, especially since I've done nothing ignorant. If anyone's being ignorant, it's you for overreacting.

I didn't tell anybody what to put their time into. I posted this to see if anyone else felt that way as well.

And to prove that you've misunderstood what I've said, I haven't judged anyone on anything they've done. I've said like three times that I am in no way disrespecting the modders and their work since it's good work that they've put time into. I haven't said anything against what people put their time into either. You're just trying to hard to be angry and think I'm trying to say something I'm not.

Believe me, if I knew how to mod, I would. However, I don't know how, and I don't know where to learn so it's not really an option for me. So the best I can do is make suggestions, since that's how people make progress. Other opinions help people improve their work and that's what I'm doing. If you can't accept that than so be it. You're trying your hardest to make me seem like a bad guy, when I'm just stating my opinion on what I've seen going on lately.

*ahem* People... chill...

Does Fallout 3 seem to have a bunch of content devoted toward the female body and all its aspects?

Yep...

But then again so does Oblivion, plenty of mods there run along the same lines. Since Fallout uses the same engine as Oblivion it should come as no suprise that plenty of the same talent started working on Fallout.

I wouldn't call it wasted talent, if they want that in their game... all well and good why should I complain about it? They are modding for their own desires I don't need to download it.

I don't care for such mods myself but hey, I can wait for someone to make a mod more along my lines.

i think your right r.

theres a max of 8 armours out there.

the rest is all hetai bunnys'n sh*t & theres 10 female clothing items for every 1 male armour. & 6 of them are skrees haha.

but not me or you are going to stop it. instead of focusing on these dudes doing it, focus & support the ones who are bringing us the halo & ironman & all the good stuff we want :thumbsup: .

thumbs down to you my freind, thumbs down to you

Ah, I'll agree with that end to the argument.

I just don't want to seem like I'm complaining. I know there's plenty of fools out there who female dog (that was BITC}{ until it got edited out)and moan about what they want. I just tried saying that in a better way. I don't think anybody's mods are bad, a lot of the mature mods are very good work. It's really just not my style. But seriously this thread had nothing to do with me complaining or asking anyone for anything. It's just that usually the way people get things is by requesting them, and I figured if I put this out here and people were agreeing with it without complaining and criticizing things, then maybe someone would notice and say "Yeah I guess there are a lot of mature mods."

But I guess that's too good to be true.